Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 3 minutes in and the only thing she's claiming to bring to the table is her pussy.

You should be able to depend on eachother.

5 mins now still just her pussy.

Sad.

We must be seeing two different videos then.

She's mainly saying it's not a good thing for some women to go around saying that they don't need a man...........and that they should be able to depend on the man they're in a relationship with.

Implying in the process that those women are just getting ran through with nothing to show for it.

If you're focusing so much on her pussy, that probably means you wanna smash.

We must be seeing two different videos then.

She's mainly saying it's not a good thing for some women to go around saying that they don't need a man...........and that they should be able to depend on the man they're in a relationship with.

Implying in the process that those women are just getting ran through with nothing to show for it.

If you're focusing so much on her pussy, that probably means you wanna smash.

What I'm saying is she not putting anything of value up but her pussy. Yes. You should be able to depend on your man in a relationship but why shouldn't the same be expected of you?

I think she missed that critical point in her rant. She ain't talk about nothing her man could depend on her for she just repeatedly went off "if I'm laying with someone..." "if I'm letting him inside me..." "if I'm giving myself to you physically..."

Like that's your only value to a relationship? Thats the requirement to "depend" on anyone? That's all you bringing to the table while shitting on black women for basically claiming independence in relationships however misdirected she might feel they are in their stance or how they saying it.

What I'm saying is she not putting anything of value up but her pussy. Yes. You should be able to depend on your man in a relationship but why shouldn't the same be expected of you?

I think she missed that critical point in her rant. She ain't talk about nothing her man could depend on her for she just repeatedly went off "if I'm laying with someone..." "if I'm letting him inside me..." "if I'm giving myself to you physically..."

Like that's your only value to a relationship? Thats the requirement to "depend" on anyone? That's all you bringing to the table while shitting on black women for basically claiming independence in relationships however misdirected she might feel they are in their stance or how they saying it.

Guess we're just looking at it from two different perspectives.

I can see your point though.

However, her main point was that women saying they don't need a man is not anything to be proud of or celebrated.

You're missing the point of the video. She's not trying to make a case for why she should be able to depend on her man or what she brings to the table. She's telling black women to stop promoting the whole "I don't need a man" ideology. The part you're mentioning is where she was saying that its crazy to her that women would have sex with and enter long term relationships with men that they felt the couldn't depend upon.

Somehow you really got the message twisted. She not trying to explain the value of a relationship. She was saying that a relationship where the people involved can't depend on each other doesn't make sense to her. However, her bigger point was that a lot of African American women are doing damage to the community by promoting this idea that being independent means not being able to accept support from your S/O particularly if your S/O is a black man.

Like I already said I'm not knocking her for what shes saying I'm knocking the delivery. I think she missed a critical point. PIt's 2 sides.

It's interesting. It just goes to show how differently people can take things. I mean, at first, I didn't really understand how you even got what you got from the vid. But when I think about it, she did repeat the whole "how can you let a man be in you..." point unnecessarily. So I guess I can see how that might detract from what she's trying to say.

It's interesting. It just goes to show how differently people can take things. I mean, at first, I didn't really understand how you even got what you got from the vid. But when I think about it, she did repeat the whole "how can you let a man be in you..." point unnecessarily. So I guess I can see how that might detract from what she's trying to say.

I deleted the post when I saw it was you.

You got it. You right. Let's move along. Not how I'm spending my morning

I don't know why but I wanna straight up fist fight with that nigga on that popeye's commercial. Ooh baby I got Popeyes!! Foh

Them Popeyes commercials trigger me for some reason.

Bruh

I literally just told my wife the same thing last night.

I was like yo if i ever see this scribe music in the street im sockin him for how many times ive seen that Popeyes commercial.

To the point about all the languages in Africa, I remember reading a theory that said that the diversity in Africa, particularly linguistically was part of the reason it fell to colonialism. Basically, t he people in the various nations of Africa in the past were so divided and at odds that it was easy for the Europeans to either come in and pit groups against each other or take advantage of the aftermath following clashes between different African powers.

The sad thing is you kinda still see that in America. Part of the reason its so easy to keep black people down in this country is because we spend so much time fighting each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back