Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today tha 1st day I’ve taken off from work since March (covid) thats not about a test, symptoms, quarantining because a coworker got sick, doc appointment, etc etc etc and somehow I’m feeling a way about it....fuckin’ covid got me feeling guilty on my Bornday...that’s some hoe shit

:js4:
Birthday blessings on blessings to you, Word?

Today tha 1st day I’ve taken off from work since March (covid) thats not about a test, symptoms, quarantining because a coworker got sick, doc appointment, etc etc etc and somehow I’m feeling a way about it....fuckin’ covid got me feeling guilty on my Bornday...that’s some hoe shit

Happy birthday old bastard XpmwnEL.gif

These niggas booty buddies ?

tenor.gif

Put me on OG

Here go the recipe for the grits i make. Used them for blackened salmon and grits.

Grits are regular grits. Follow the directions to make them but i use half water and half heavy cream. When the water/cream is heating up i put a vegetable bullion cube in and maybe a little garlic powder.

You can use chicken bullion or whatever you have. The key is the heavy cream. You can used milk or half and half too. Throw a little cheese in at the end too.

happy birthday!

Happy Born Day bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back