Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk to a doctor in detroit, MI who works in the ICU. Says they probably lose 1 or 2 people on average a day, outside of covid. Now its 5 a night. Said 90 percent of folk in the hospital right now are there cause of covid. Shit ain't no game outchea

I don't know if this was to prove to @Duwop you got a wife or to prove to the masses you getting a PS5

Either way, iLaughed
It was neither. there was already console talk going on so it just fit

lol also y’all gonna stop linking me and Du together

This will never not be funny af ?

I love this video. How tf the cat get scared though? That's your job bub.

On a s/n: in that gif with the little boy dancing in the chair with timbs on wearing shorts is atrocious. Id beat who ever ass for letting that boy dress like that. New York niggas I swear. And where is that gif from? I'm trying to see why they up dancing in school and not learning

On a s/n: in that gif with the little boy dancing in the chair with timbs on wearing shorts is atrocious. Id beat who ever ass for letting that boy dress like that. New York niggas I swear. And where is that gif from? I'm trying to see why they up dancing in school and not learning
I think they were doing a teaching song or something.

I know right?! I said the same thing...bish ass cat smh

LOL@ "bub"

If my memory serves me correctly, I think those kids are in Maryland. They had just found out they were all going to see Black Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back