Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhh does the OG SNES count? I love Mortal Kombat and Super Mario Bros.

I've also got the Atari 2600 and 2 Sega Genesis plug n play consoles.
You still have an Atari? Wow. I don't remember what happened to my SNES or Sega Genesis. Oldest gaming anything I have is the Nintendo Game Boy that's probably in a closet somewhere

Does anybody else just not play video games? I haven’t bought a console since PS3

I used to think I would be the 'coolest dad' 'cause I would play video games with my kids.

Shieet... gave away my ps4 after 2 months. Haven't looked back since.

Every now and then still play 2K with the guys tho

Homegirl: I think these companies have too many black folks in their commercials. Like...they're doin it out of affirmative action, and not genuinely having them in the commercials.

Me:
788a6fb96c8fa7e39deaf57f873e5d4f.gif

Our money is just as good as everyone else. Its about representation. So you rather them NOT have black folks in their commercials?? What...what proof do you have of that they're doin this b/c of affirmative action?

Homegirl: I don't. Its just how I feel. They need to change it up.

Me:
giphy (11).gif

*changes topic to spare my intelligence from the ig'nant virus*

And this is why I haven't been on FB for over 4 1/2 years.

Last edited:
I kinda agree with the home girl. I don’t think it’s too many tho. I think we need more! It seems like all of a sudden commercials are filled with black people after everything this year. Jake from StateFarm turned black over night. It was another commercial I seen and I was like wow.

I don’t have an issue with it. I don’t think most of it is genuine tho. Just like all of a sudden all these companies start saying “we stand behind black people”, where was all that before the George Floyd protests?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back