Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall had an interesting night, also I hear youtube was down for alot of people. It never went down for me, I wonder why.

It literally went down for the entire world but it didn't for you huh?

Aight brah
Dont know what to tell you fam, everynight I go to sleep. I use a video of a guy walking through NY at night as ambient noise. It's on youtube and it worked fine for me.

Dont know what to tell you fam, everynight I go to sleep. I use a video of a guy walking through NY at night as ambient noise. It's on youtube and it worked fine for me.
You didn't say that

@B_A was saying the same thing until vibe told her to back out then try again. She did and couldn't get back on. If you were already listening to something then yes, you weren't impacted but the service technically was down for the entire world including you

Give all the details upfront next time

Why don't you make a video of yourself walking through SC for someone living in NY to use as ambient sounds as they try to go to sleep

Not really familiar, don't follow high school sports...

I do remember they were trying to build a black dynasty at one point and the whites started protesting it.... Shit was a couple years back.... That's my absolute best guess without googling it...

If so the shit prolly is interesting....I never got many details. I just knew they were offering mad black kids who were nice scholarships.... And since it's a private prep school and not a public school.... That's a come up no matter how you look at it. But I think it hurt some public school teams, cuz they were losing clutch players...and again some white schools refused to play them...

Let me know if that's what it's about. If it's not. My bad. I'm high as shit right now typing all this
This is right. I remember reading about this. Other (mostly white) programs refused to play them cause they were so dominant. They were pushing to get them put out of the private school league they played in. It def had a lot to do with it being an all black private school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back