Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really familiar, don't follow high school sports...

I do remember they were trying to build a black dynasty at one point and the whites started protesting it.... Shit was a couple years back.... That's my absolute best guess without googling it...

If so the shit prolly is interesting....I never got many details. I just knew they were offering mad black kids who were nice scholarships.... And since it's a private prep school and not a public school.... That's a come up no matter how you look at it. But I think it hurt some public school teams, cuz they were losing clutch players...and again some white schools refused to play them...

Let me know if that's what it's about. If it's not. My bad. I'm high as shit right now typing all this

Was blazed last night watching the Pacific War in Color and saw some wild shit. They showed the the first time the Japanese used kamikaze attacks.

They was flying real low before slamming into the sides of ships. The thing I had never considered was that more than one of the planes missed their target completely and just slammed straight into the water.

Imagine working up the nerve to end your life in that way for your country, and failing entirely.

Was blazed last night watching the Pacific War in Color and saw some wild shit. They showed the the first time the Japanese used kamikaze attacks.

They was flying real low before slamming into the sides of ships. The thing I had never considered was that more than one of the planes missed their target completely and just slammed straight into the water.

Imagine working up the nerve to end your life in that way for your country, and failing entirely.
Link?

you ever watch the Vietnam ones

I’m not gonna be pregnant. These tubes are gonna be burnt soon.
If you can get around not tying your tubes, I recommend it. I noticed my sex drive decrease after mine were tied. I get a quick stabbing pain at regular intervals on which ever side is ovulating that month. Medical community as usual poo pops away women's physical concerns as all in their heads.

If you can get around not tying your tubes, I recommend it. I noticed my sex drive decrease after mine were tied. I get a quick stabbing pain at regular intervals on which ever side is ovulating that month. Medical community as usual poo pops away women's physical concerns as all in their heads.
Nobody ever tells you the dark side to tubes being tied. Sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back