Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fucked with them more than once.

Shoot away.
With microdosing tho? I've tripped plenty of times, but I ain't trying to go to the moon, want to do micro doses for a week or two and see how it improves things. I got the shrooms, just figured I'd start this weekend since it's a long one haha.

Just mainly concerned about what a proper micro dose is and what grinder would be ok with it. Everything I've read goes from 0.3-1g a dose. A gram seems too damn high for a micro dose haha. It is a small dose, but don't think I'd be ok to work on a gram.

Everyone that feels a way about Trump and what not. That thinks that what Trump is doing is proving to the people that voted for him that he is a bad choice.

Lemme tell you, I live in SC, I speak with these people. They dont care, they like it, they love that hes being petty. Their lives aren't being affected by this in any way. They love the fact that an old bitter white man is sticking it to blacks, immigrant, and liberals.

They believe that, people are mad at Trump purely for his suck my dick attitude and not what his attitude towards issues cause for those affected. Because they are not affected by it.

They hated Barack Obama so much that they look at it as, this is what America gets for electing him. They honestly dont even care bruh..shits mad sadistic. In the same vein illustrates white privilege that they dont even have to care who shapes policies, as long as it dont help anyone who ain't them.

Old lady tryda yap my food at BK..

Chicked called out 520, I didn't remember my receipt but the old lady next to me jumped so quick to get the food. If thought It was just hers. Next order 521, i look at my receipt shit say 520. Caught her ass in the parking lot,...lemme get my food b.

And as I eat this shit it taste like absolute cleaning solution.

Fam..Im so tired of not getting good service in the hood. Like, this shit my nigga..they told me when I went in the only drink I could order was sweet tea.

images (1).jpeg they ain't doing this shit out in mt.plesant b

Everyone that feels a way about Trump and what not. That thinks that what Trump is doing is proving to the people that voted for him that he is a bad choice.

Lemme tell you, I live in SC, I speak with these people. They dont care, they like it, they love that hes being petty. Their lives aren't being affected by this in any way. They love the fact that an old bitter white man is sticking it to blacks, immigrant, and liberals.

They believe that, people are mad at Trump purely for his suck my dick attitude and not what his attitude towards issues cause for those affected. Because they are not affected by it.

They hated Barack Obama so much that they look at it as, this is what America gets for electing him. They honestly dont even care bruh..shits mad sadistic. In the same vein illustrates white privilege that they dont even have to care who shapes policies, as long as it dont help anyone who ain't them.

We need a white genocide

Ironic thing about that is the fact that............as far as poor whites are concerned...........they're oblivious to the fact that Trump's policies are hurting them just as much as they're hurting the other groups of people that they hate.

Just not in the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back