Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Micheal rappaport is a culture vulture and a trash human

Also a trash actor outside of 1998

He’s known for being a miserable knick fan now more than anything and like AP I do remember him saying something last year that got niggas upset I just don’t remember because he’s irrelevant as fuck

Stop bringing that cracka on sports shows also

He don’t know shit so let’s stop acting like he does

There’s more knick fans out there they just like him because he’s a young Bill Simmons just without the knowledge

So... when one of you niggas can actually tell me what that man did to collectively upset yall just @me.

Yoooo for YEARS I didn't know he was actually saying an address.

I always heard it as "Scruff...McGruff, Roo Ra-Roo Ra-Roo (like a dog barking), 60652"

I finally learned when I I said it like that outloud one time and my cousin died laughing and clowned me then corrected me. Smh

I actually got tears in my eyes from this yo lmao

Gotta get my wisdom tooth pulled Monday. Rate the pain.

6/10. It's not that bad once you get it pulled imo after a couple days to a week you good. The pain that caused me to get it looked at was what fucked me up. I had a wisdom and a rotted tooth right next to eachother. That pain was unbearable. That was 9/10. Gotta go to the dentist more consistently when this pandemic shit is over.

I remember when I was a kid, I was broke and I took a bunch of pictures of me and made an envelope and I put money in it and put it under my pillow. My thought process was that this somehow would bless me wit money. It was silly and stupid but I was a kid, so yea..

Then i think now..there are full grown adults who think like this. Like the folks who were praying infront of the polling center. They still have the minds and belief of children

They drew blood, spun it in a centrifuge, made a blood clot, put the clot in the space where my teeth were.
It aids with the healing process.

I gotta change dentists. Tf.

He ain't do nothing but freeze my gums up. All I felt was pulling, twisting, and mad pressure bruh was all in my mouth. Nh.
Thought I was winning out here cause he black.
You telling me your dentist spinning bloodclots and shit. Nah bruh.

I gotta change dentists. Tf.

He ain't do nothing but freeze my gums up. All I felt was pulling, twisting, and mad pressure bruh was all in my mouth. Nh.
Thought I was winning out here cause he black.
You telling me your dentist spinning bloodclots and shit. Nah bruh.
And I had an iv anesthetic. Always go to an oral surgeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back