Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
had this TCL Roku tv.. it shit out after only a year... I can hardly see the images on the screen.. I assume the led lights burned out or whatever.. got a 50 inch LG and this shit is crazy... that motion smoothing shit is wack

At what age did y'all niggas stop listenin and tune women out when they speaking in shit. If she ain't talking about food and any other important stuff, I just go deaf. Maybe it's just me but damn this chick can talk about the same subject for 2 fuckin hrs...

Oh I can't watch It Like That Gawd , Too many classic characters, scenes ect....

Went Into the GOT thread & Niggas forgiving Jamie n Shit
View attachment 102846 on So Many Levels

Lmao me and my boy laugh about that shit all the time. HBO really got us rooting for an incestuous attempted child murderer. And no one cares.

had this TCL Roku tv.. it shit out after only a year... I can hardly see the images on the screen.. I assume the led lights burned out or whatever.. got a 50 inch LG and this shit is crazy... that motion smoothing shit is wack

I keep trying to tell people about those LED tv's.

LCD's are more durable.

Some poster's LED gave out last week, now yours, and I remember @Cain saying his gave out a few years back.

Webay gif drinking soda while being interrogated.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back