Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word, I refuse to be yelled at.

Calm all the way down, or go talk to someone else

It ain't even just the yelling. The chick said "When I tell you to do something, you do it." Is that nigga a man or a child. I refuse to believe it's all an act. She too good at that. Like that particular video might be fake, but I bet she talks to her dude like that in real life too.

It ain't even just the yelling. The chick said "When I tell you to do something, you do it." Is that nigga a man or a child. I refuse to believe it's all an act. She too good at that. Like that particular video might be fake, but I bet she talks to her dude like that in real life too.
but i was told that they're just having fun and that I need to stop being a gramps. Was i lied to?

You listened to more of it than I did

This is the equivalent to people thinking wresters really act like they do when the cameras are on. Shits crazy.

But wrestlers do put a lot of themselves in their characters. Vince McMahon is an asshole in real life. Stone Cold doesn't really give a fuck in real life either. It's not crazy to believe that this chick also gets fly at the mouth with her man in real life too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back