Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta post about it on FB like modern parents do.
I'm trying and working on becoming the type of person that can see behavior I dont agree with. Or behavior that's an attempt to make up for flaws that a person might have. I'm trying to be come the type of person that can see that and not judge, and look upon it with empathy. I feel like I personally need to be that type of person to be on facebook.

I'm trying and working on becoming the type of person that can see behavior I dont agree with. Or behavior that's an attempt to make up for flaws that a person might have. I'm trying to be come the type of person that can see that and not judge, and look upon it with empathy. I feel like I personally need to be that type of person to be on facebook.
Just so that you are exposed to that and become use to it?
Makes sense to me.

What behaviors do you exhibit that cover your flaws. What are those flaws?

What behaviors do you exhibit that cover your flaws. What are those flaws?
Cover:Keeping a stoic posture and face to avoid showing how I feel

Flaw:Caring if people feel like I dont like them, If i dont feel either way about them

Cover:Avoid intimacy and closeness through ghosting

Flaw:Feeling bad cause i dont feel like i have the depth of closeness and intimacy needed to meet their needs

Cover:Use of analogies and metaphors

Flaw:my internal dialogue is too real and too straight forward to be spoken outright. Yall could see that in the pod I did with the ABW crew

Cover:Keeping a stoic posture and face to avoid showing how I feel

Flaw:Caring if people feel like I dont like them, If i dont feel either way about them

Cover:Avoid intimacy and closeness through ghosting

Flaw:Feeling bad cause i dont feel like i have the depth of closeness and intimacy needed to meet their needs

Cover:Use of analogies and metaphors

Flaw:my internal dialogue is too real and too straight forward to be spoken outright. Yall could see that in the pod I did with the ABW crew
This is a good bit of self reflection. Good to see your skills can be turned inward.

Do you notice these in your children?
Are you doing anything to correct these in yourself?

This is a good bit of self reflection. Good to see your skills can be turned inward.

Do you notice these in your children?
Are you doing anything to correct these in yourself?
Once I recognized how these things developed in myself. I worked hard to nip those things in the bud around my children. I cant create their personalities, because its impossible not to be flawed. But I make sure the creation of my flaws are not passed to them. And my kids show me every now and then through their actions and words, that they dont suffer from what I deal with internally.

To correct this stuff, like you said the first step was to first acknowledge those and a few others, then it was to become mindful of when I'm triggered into using the covers. Then the hardest part..the fucking hardest part is letting go of the cover and letting go of the result of that..and that part

I only know how to deal with the result with the old me, only reaction was over reaction ..I'm learning coping skills to not go from 0-100

Once I recognized how these things developed in myself. I worked hard to nip those things in the bud around my children. I cant create their personalities, because its impossible not to be flawed. But I make sure the creation of my flaws are not passed to them. And my kids show me every now and then through their actions and words, that they dont suffer from what I deal with internally.

To correct this stuff, like you said the first step was to first acknowledge those and a few others, then it was to become mindful of when I'm triggered into using the covers. Then the hardest part..the fucking hardest part is letting go of the cover and letting go of the result of that..and that part

I only know how to deal with the result with the old me, only reaction was over reaction ..I'm learning coping skills to not go from 0-100
Self improvement is important and a never ending journey. I commend you for working on you. It ain't easy.

How did you use to deal? Have you figured out a new outlet for it?

Do you journal?

Stephen A and Max

keep asking Khabib about McGregor after he beat the shit out of him and made him tap its disrespectful as hell

Khabib had enough and said i dont want to talk about this shit
:tuh:

They doing what they supposed to do. Keep it a buck the only thing interesting about khabib is his hate for McGregor. They just trying to illicit a reaction. That's what they're there to do.

Self improvement is important and a never ending journey. I commend you for working on you. It ain't easy.

How did you use to deal? Have you figured out a new outlet for it?

Do you journal?
Used to deal with it by losing my shit, being vindictive, spiteful, vengeful and cold to others, I wasn't a good person before but I didnt know that I wasnt a good person.

Thanks to this and the IC, I take myself alot less serious. So I'm very thankful for yall being my outlet.

Yall my journal B

tenor (33).gif

Yall my journal

They doing what they supposed to do. Keep it a buck the only thing interesting about khabib is his hate for McGregor. They just trying to illicit a reaction. That's what they're there to do.

Nah, Stephen A legit don't know shit about MMA. The soap opera angle attached to Connor is probably the only thing he can speak on.

Nah, Stephen A legit don't know shit about MMA. The soap opera angle attached to Connor is probably the only thing he can speak on.

That's why you can't let it bother you. ..they've proven they dont know shit over the years they just paid to talk shit. If they're wrong they just move on like nothing happened.

This chick.

Smdh

lol As if black women ain't doing everything they can to have a seat at the white man's table. Pro-blackness is seeming more and more like a joke. For every person that legitimately seems to care about the race, there are two that seek to undermine the race for personal gain and two more that want to divide the race for no good reason at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back