Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since people put out so many fake videos of shit on social media and youtube. I would really love for somebody to do a black person and white person scripted videos of them being harassed and killed by the police.

Then show all of the people who comments on both videos and says shit like the black person deserved it cause they didn't comply and the white person was murdered for standing up for themselves and ask them to explain their different reactions to scripted videos that are exactly the same but one is of a black person and the other a white person.

Since people put out so many fake videos of shit on social media and youtube. I would really love for somebody to do a black person and white person scripted videos of them being harassed and killed by the police.

Then show all of the people who comments on both videos and says shit like the black person deserved it cause they didn't comply and the white person was murdered for standing up for themselves and ask them to explain their different reactions to scripted videos that are exactly the same but one is of a black person and the other a white person.
You do it

Yooooooo, I heard a Lizzo song the other day, and this chick goes "chooooooo chooo"

I laugh so hard cause it reminded me of this

Her music just comes off as a black woman making music specifically to make white women happy

it was planned lol

Ok yeah that nigga was 100% wrong.

Anything after that day I understand why you valued yourself and didn't let him hit.

Being honest it's fucked up on both sexes when a off-brand person can say they hit but it's worse on a woman when a clown ass nigga can say he fucked.

You on point!!!

Ok yeah that nigga was 100% wrong.

Anything after that day I understand why you valued yourself and didn't let him hit.

Being honest it's fucked up on both sexes when a off-brand person can say they hit but it's worse on a woman when a clown ass nigga can say he fucked.

You on point!!!

y thank you my good sir!!!

A older family member hit me with that "if you can HUH, you can hear!!!" the other day. I was mad as shit like nigga stop playing out here and just repeat yourself.
My dad used to hit me with that, in my mind I was telling him just repeat yourself nigga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back