Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who count how many hours and minutes they have to sleep if they fall asleep by a certain time? I do this every night.

Just spent the last 1 hr and a half watching a homeless couple get into some domestic shit ( in the middle of street )from the bedroom window.....( she was beating his ass tho he never hit her back) but homegirl was trying to leave and homie would nt let her have her suite case .....she kept yelling everything I have in this world is in that suitcase....i can’t leave without it...about 15 police officers ( not sure why 15 officers were needed) showed up made the homie open up the suitcase saw it was mostly female stuff and took the suitcase and gave it to the lady .... it was pretty sad

Just spent the last 1 hr and a half watching a homeless couple get into some domestic shit ( in the middle of street )from the bedroom window.....( she was beating his ass tho he never hit her back) but homegirl was trying to leave and homie would nt let her have her suite case .....she kept yelling everything I have in this world is in that suitcase....i can’t leave without it...about 15 police officers ( not sure why 15 officers were needed) showed up made the homie open up the suitcase saw it was mostly female stuff and took the suitcase and gave it to the lady .... it was pretty sad
:chile:

Ass nigga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back