Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this one you only have to get naked if you're getting in the whirlpools.
Yeah. They are fasciated by us
I’m gonna try that one. The other one it’s a bath house you can get naked in. But you can go to the public whirlpools and get in with a swim suit.

He destroyed Charlamagne tha God.
Here the thing that bugs me about Buddens show as of mid last year.

The argument hes making about CdaGod,Envy, Van L, undercutting him by doing deals in the manner they doing. Lowering the overall value of what hes trying to do and callin him out for what hes doing.

Is the same argument people made about JayZ and Kap. And it's like rants and the arguments he makes have no actual foundation to stand on, except being self serving.

To which he uses his platform to persuade a mutual audience of everyone he is dumping on, that he himself is the only one with foundation.

Alot of people leave that like, damn joe told him..nah he didnt , joe did the same thing they did, just in a different manner, cause outside of where joe is personally invested. Joe doesnt hold true to that value.

If this is fucked up here, then damnit , this is fucked up everywhere.

If da NBA stands against police brutality and over reaching gov. Then the NBA shouldve stand against that same shit in China. But them niggaz said that ain't got shit to do wit me.

And that's the biggest problem in this world. Nobody care about shit till it affects them personally then they look around and get upset that the people who ain't affected dont care.

My kid and I were out grabbing a few things from the store, and we were trying to locate the source of this yummy xmas nutmeg smell from decorations they have every year. I leaned in to smell tha basket of decorative stick things and one got me in the eye.
Sheeeeshhhhh. Did you curse?

Nah apparently they put yellow dye in your eye to look for damage. I do have green in my mostly blue eyes, but the dye made them really green. But they do fluctuate between shades of green and blue.
Ooohhh You a blue eyed she devil.

For shame

Reactions: B_A
Sheeeeshhhhh. Did you curse?
"AHHHHHHH holy shit jfc fuck omg, Chookie*, fuck i cant see shit, omg, literally I'm fucking blind rn! Fuck I gotta rinse my eye, goddammit if i cant work tomorrow I'm gonna be pissed, bloody fucking hell omg omg my eye wont stop watering fuck off fuck off..

Yeah, lots and lots of cursing

Last edited:
Here the thing that bugs me about Buddens show as of mid last year.

The argument hes making about CdaGod,Envy, Van L, undercutting him by doing deals in the manner they doing. Lowering the overall value of what hes trying to do and callin him out for what hes doing.

Is the same argument people made about JayZ and Kap. And it's like rants and the arguments he makes have no actual foundation to stand on, except being self serving.

To which he uses his platform to persuade a mutual audience of everyone he is dumping on, that he himself is the only one with foundation.

Alot of people leave that like, damn joe told him..nah he didnt , joe did the same thing they did, just in a different manner, cause outside of where joe is personally invested. Joe doesnt hold true to that value.

Did you listen to the episode?

That's a chick she married right??!

images
yeah man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back