Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
???

Yo lol.

Aye i know miggas get busy with the roasts around my way, but social media made the world smaller. From what I've seen, the South has the best roasters. Seen too many videos that proved that as a fact to say otherwise. This might need to be a thread for real.

As someone from the South, I can cosign this. Niggas did more roasting at school than they did learning. It wasn't until I traveled out of the South before I met people who didn't experience that kinda routine in high school.

O0o0o i see. In feng shui drains should be plugged as a way to stop "money going down the drain". I wonder if its something to do with that?
Idk my mama just said she put some in her sink. Then I remembered a post of Facebook talking about it. I’ll never do it.

My aunt used to decorate her house each season. I used to love going over there to see what was new. I think I’m going to start doing that.

@goldie you being from the DC area I would expect the site to pay John Thompson the proper respects!

R.I.P to the GOAT: The first black head coach to win the NCAA basketball championship, DC LEGEND
0312_AIR_Georgetown_PatrickEwing_HeroImg_M-900x1080.jpg

@goldie you being from the DC area I would expect the site to pay John Thompson the proper respects!

R.I.P to the GOAT: The first black head coach to win the NCAA basketball championship, DC LEGEND
0312_AIR_Georgetown_PatrickEwing_HeroImg_M-900x1080.jpg
If you ain’t notice Goldie ain’t been online in weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back