Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Family Matters it’s the black history class episode where they spray painted Nigger on Laura s locker.....I was expecting it to be censored but they actually showed the entire episode nigger and all

Turn on captions and watch something that says "nigga" unless its bet that shit getting captioned as "nigger" almost everytime.

Reactions: GNS
I know there's some type of low-key rivalry between the two cities when it comes to pizza. Even tho idgaf about it, those $1 slice pizzas on the corners from ahkmed and jose aint really pizza slime. Just slices to get u over your drunken stupor
I think the rivalry is one sided bc I don't think NY'ers give a shit about Chicago but I went to Front Street in BK. It was good just wasn't special dassall. I heard about the struggle slices tho

I think the rivalry is one sided bc I don't think NY'ers give a shit about Chicago but I went to Front Street in BK. It was good just wasn't special dassall. I heard about the struggle slices tho
I remember when jon stewart was on the daily show and they had a segment on it. Chicago cats really take that shit seriously. Y'all pizza looks like some type of casserole but I would try it once out of curiosity

It’s umm different but fun at the same time. Thank you! How have you been?

That’s what’s up...I know you gonna prosper in tha role

I’ve been cool...trying to maintain in this crazy world...missin’ my son a lot...I’ve let him stay with his mom since this pandemic started because I stil work around people everyday and she doesn’t work....it’s hard and has had me a little “depressed” but I’m maintainin’...I go by to see him once or twice a week tho

That’s what’s up...I know you gonna prosper in tha role

I’ve been cool...trying to maintain in this crazy world...missin’ my son a lot...I’ve let him stay with his mom since this pandemic started because I stil work around people everyday and she doesn’t work....it’s hard and has had me a little “depressed” but I’m maintainin’...I go by to see him once or twice a week tho
Aww!! I honestly can’t wait til this is over or things can be somewhat normal again. I’ve been getting that depressing feeling as well. We will make it outta this bull!

Have yall been scrambling trying to find disinfectant products?

It's still hard to find rubbing alcohol and peroxide out here so whenever I see it I cop at least 2 bottles.

just ordered a bunch of hand sanitizer on amazon and got some dettol as a last resort

It's still hard to find rubbing alcohol and peroxide out here so whenever I see it I cop at least 2 bottles.

just ordered a bunch of hand sanitizer on amazon and got some dettol as a last resort
Those prices be ridiculous on Amazon. I've been searching for Microban everywhere. It sells out so quick at Walmart and Sam's Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back