Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol So if someone tries to have a conversation with you and you don't like their voice, you just turn around an walk away mid convo?

That would be hilarious.

I actually did just that about 2 weeks ago. Depending on who the person is I will be polite but if I don't know them I've been known to just walk away without saying a word as to why I'm walking away.

this is fucked up......

but disses from people who dont speak good english is always comedy lmaoooo

you stupid cock, fuck your day

your girlfriend no like you beech, and sleep with many guys all the time whore

giphy.gif

That's savage. Lol I thought I was bad.

Time is the most expensive thing we have that we waste all too often and I just try my best not to waste it. Sometimes the way I go about ain't the best but fuck if I care about the next person feel about me not wasting my time.

Time is the most expensive thing we have that we waste all too often and I just try my best not to waste it. Sometimes the way I go about ain't the best but fuck if I care about the next person feel about me not wasting my time.

I feel you bruh, but people can't control their voices. They might have something worthwhile to say, but you gonna cut them off because of how they sound. That's cold blooded. lol

I feel you bruh, but people can't control their voices. They might have something worthwhile to say, but you gonna cut them off because of how they sound. That's cold blooded. lol

I know it's not how I should be but it's how I am.

Like I'm not about to listen to a woman who has a voice like Michele or a man who talks like Ben Stein in the Ferris Bueller movie. Shit just going to be way to irritating and I have to remove myself from shit like that.

So, I was fine about hearing about my cousin's death.

Then I read the article of her accident.

Some fuckin Cac, driving drunk AND with a suspended license, nods off, crossed over lanes, and hit her head-on. When she was just trying to do her Door Dash Job.

I wanna drive to Delaware and murder this muhfucker my damn self.

Last edited:
So, I was fine about hearing about my cousin's death.

Then I read the article of her accident.

Some fuckin Cac, driving drunk AND with a suspended license, crossed over lanes, and hit her head-on.

I wanna drive to Delaware and murder this cac my damn self.
Damn....find something to occupy ur mind right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back