Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor.gif

Pretty sure thats him

@Rubato

Fam, I just go home right. My boy had to pick up some money in Dallas off Harry Hines.

Bruh, the fucking strip club was packed dude. Hookers still walking up and down the strip.

Muthafuckas don’t give a fuck about Covid-19. We doomed in the DFW.
Yep...We all gonna die

@Rubato

Fam, I just go home right. My boy had to pick up some money in Dallas off Harry Hines.

Bruh, the fucking strip club was packed dude. Hookers still walking up and down the strip.

Muthafuckas don’t give a fuck about Covid-19. We doomed in the DFW.

Sheesh

Yea I’m in Houston right now and I’m seeing the same, all the store parking lots are packed and it’s people everywhere

Woke up to a earthquake this morning in NC. Shit was crazy.

Nothing to wild. Just laid there in bed while my apartment shook for a good 15 seconds.
Felt an earthquake this morning, shit had me shook !!

Few people on line saying they could feel it here in SC...I’m only about 40 mins from tha NC/SC border close to Charlotte...I didn’t feel anything...none tha less 2020 still wit’ tha shits I see tho

Nothing to wild. Just laid there in bed while my apartment shook for a good 15 seconds.
You in Charlotte by any chance?

Bruhhhh I thought I was tripping because I just got home from hanging out all day)night. I had a slight hangover and still high. A nigga was on the couch and that bitch started shaking. I was legit shook ....fuck 2020 mane

Bruhhhh I thought I was tripping because I just got home from hanging out all day)night. I had a slight hangover and still high. A nigga was on the couch and that bitch started shaking. I was legit shook ....fuck 2020 mane

You and me both.

First day back since April and going back to NJ soon so this chick here felt like we had no time to lose and she came through to my apartment before I did.

We got fuuuuucked up last night.

When the apartment started to shake, i opened my eyes and saw the wall moving and my first thought was damn I musta drank alot. Closed my eyes back up, a second or two later I realized like nah man it aint the whiskey this whole apartment moving.

Sobered up quick. Sat there for a few seconds while this whole shit shook.

A few minutes after it was done this chick woke up and asked why im up so early. She slept through the whole thing.

She lucky this shit was a 5.1. Had that shit been bigger i woulda ran outside and left her ass right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back