Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 wisdom teeth. Lawd. About to be out a band. My face and my pocket hurt.
I had mine done when I was like 13 or something. I've heard a lot of painful stories but mine was fine. Don't know what drugs they gave me but damn I felt good after I woke up. Wasn't until the drugs wore off that I started feeling sore.

I was popping Ibuprofen like they were candy, anything stronger I would have turned into an addict when my wisdom teeth were pulled

Mine are up top too.
Got the bottom 2 removed in May. They wanted me to get all 4 at once and I said hell naw. The other 2 fine.

Two months later, they started giving me issues (headaches, ear aches, nasal pain, etc.). I couldn't sleep for days.

Basically...?you should've let em get all foe.

Got the bottom 2 removed in May. They wanted me to get all 4 at once and I said hell naw. The other 2 fine.

Two months later, they started giving me issues (headaches, ear aches, nasal pain, etc.). I couldn't sleep for days.

Basically...?you should've let em get all foe.

It's just the 2 on top. The one on the bottom came out clean on it's own like last year. I had an unlimited amount of percocet at the time so that wasn't shit. Haven't been able to sleep the last few days tho. Called my mom yesterday lol. She made me oxtail. I swear that shit took the pain away for a couple hours.

It's just the 2 on top. The one on the bottom came out clean on it's own like last year. I had an unlimited amount of percocet at the time so that wasn't shit. Haven't been able to sleep the last few days tho. Called my mom yesterday lol. She made me oxtail. I swear that shit took the pain away for a couple hours.
Oxtails...
I had mashed potatoes for breakfast?.

months? lol

i packed my shit in 3 weeks by myself.

Once you get a close date, you start then.
Sounds like procrastination. Also, maybe you didn’t have that much stuff. I’m tryna be boxed the hell up and outta here. I’m also tryna sell my place so some shit gotta be packed away like now.

Charles Barkley contemplating clip.gif

I think Taylor Rooks has got next.

Lot of great ones came before her:

Ledlow, Nichols, Roz, and a few others............but it's her time to shine now.

Related videos:

Kobe 5 rings clip.gif

Anyone have to take diversity training or anything similar for work? The thing I hate most about it is that white people get annoyed about it and I know they believe that it's our fault shit like that exists. They don't seem to understand that we get just as annoyed by it and we know it's their fault it exists. If so many of them didn't act like assholes towards anyone that was different, none of us would have to go through that bullshit.

Sounds like procrastination. Also, maybe you didn’t have that much stuff. I’m tryna be boxed the hell up and outta here. I’m also tryna sell my place so some shit gotta be packed away like now.
i packed up 1200 sq ft worth of stuff lol

my closing was extremely fast. My house literally sat on the market for a week before i had someone with an offer ready to buy immediately. I got a closing date which here, is usually at the end of the month iirc so that everything can be ready for the start of the following month. Gave me about 3 weeks to get everything packed and stored along with some things the buyers wanted me to touch up before closing.

i packed up 1200 sq ft worth of stuff lol

my closing was extremely fast. My house literally sat on the market for a week before i had someone with an offer ready to buy immediately. I got a closing date which here, is usually at the end of the month iirc so that everything can be ready for the start of the following month. Gave me about 3 weeks to get everything packed and stored along with some things the buyers wanted me to touch up before closing.
Well I gotta clean for pics and then to be ready to move. I got too much going on there I really dedicate three weeks of packing. I got tests and shit to take. So much happening. I know the brunt of the packing will happen closer to closing but this little shit can be packed up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back