Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those with garages:
Do y’all park y’all car in them?
Yep

If you're using your garage door storage, you have too much shit and need to declutter. I'm not parking my shit outside the garage.

Now if I have multiple cars, then obviously something gotta go outside but if it's just my car and another one, I'm organizing my things inside the garage based on where I park my vehicles

Yep

If you're using your garage door storage, you have too much shit and need to declutter. I'm not parking my shit outside the garage.

Now if I have multiple cars, then obviously something gotta go outside but if it's just my car and another one, I'm organizing my things inside the garage based on where I park my vehicles
I know A LOT of people who don’t use their garage. So strange to me.

My PC died while I was at the lake Saturday. Took it completely apart and put it back together and still no dice. I ordered a PSU for it that'll arrive Thursday.
Anyone ever had to deal with the amber plashing power light on a Dell PC? It's blinking 2+2.

Last night, I put an algebra question on my board and told my son to solve it. He looked at it and asked “am I supposed to multiply?” and I told him yes and find the value of x. He looked at it again and blurted the answer out like 2 seconds later. I really thought I was gonna teach him something.

I know A LOT of people who don’t use their garage. So strange to me.
me too...the weirdest thing

they will never admit they are pack rats, but they are

in Cali, a garage isnt really needed b/c they dont have the humidity or the cold like other parts of the country that will mess up the paint and engine parts over time, but i cant imagine living in a cold weather state, have a garage, and parking my shit outside of it

My PC died while I was at the lake Saturday. Took it completely apart and put it back together and still no dice. I ordered a PSU for it that'll arrive Thursday.
Anyone ever had to deal with the amber plashing power light on a Dell PC? It's blinking 2+2.
why not just build one from scratch?

me too...the weirdest thing

they will never admit they are pack rats, but they are

in Cali, a garage isnt really needed b/c they dont have the humidity or the cold like other parts of the country that will mess up the paint and engine parts over time, but i cant imagine living in a cold weather state, have a garage, and parking my shit outside of it
The sun messed up some paint on my car. I need a garage immediately.

Nah, computer go down it's time for me to buy a new one.

I use to do that. Now I just look at it like a vehicle. If a part goes bad just replace it and keep going.

I'll replace it if it's the Motherboard though. It was running great before this happened. I'm just not looking forward to having to redo my favorites and all my logins to the sites I use. It's a headache

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back