Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait til Dubbz sees it’s a sham.

tenor.gif

My day was made until I got to that next page

I think a lot of people have reality fucked up. People in America think that the things that Trump is doing will lead the country to decline. No, the fact that the country actually elected a buffoonish reality show star whose friends call him a conman to be the President was the signal that this country was already in a full tilt decline.

How u have a young professor x and a young storm?

Specially since in the past they show when magneto an x first met jean grae..they were already old

Property taxes make this house $2200 a month
The house I showed you in FL is like $1500 a month and $200 more than where I’m living right now
Are you thinking about moving to Florida or are you just comparing ?? If you’re considering moving south, you should look at some houses in Charlotte and Atlanta..

Are you thinking about moving to Florida or are you just comparing ?? If you’re considering moving south, you should look at some houses in Charlotte and Atlanta..
thinking of moving
Charlotte was my first choice because you get so much yard but then I decided I want to be near beaches and a tropical climate plus I didn’t wanna be in the same city as my mom

I feel like it would mellow me out and my lifestyle would change because of it

as far as Atlanta? Nahh too much traffic, and I don’t have an interest in the city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back