Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it deserves it own thread but maybe not.

Person A is the aggressor and starts some shit.

Person B aggressive response to Person A goes way beyond their aggression

Person A gets their ass whooped very good and some would say very badly by Person B

Why all the sympathy for Person A and claim they are now the victim just because they couldn't match Person B aggression when Person A actually started the shit?

Maybe it deserves it own thread but maybe not.

Person A is the aggressor and starts some shit.

Person B aggressive response to Person A goes way beyond their aggression

Person A gets their ass whooped very good and some would say very badly by Person B

Why all the sympathy for Person A and claim they are now the victim just because they couldn't match Person B aggression when Person A actually started the shit?
Person A isn't a victim but Person B isn't inherently in the right either

Guess this is why a person should think before acting because you never know how the next person may react.

I thought this was gonna be funny until he called her a bitch. He cussed her clean out. Yall parents talk to yall like that when they get angry?

Edit: That was her grandpops???

If people would just stop always fucking playing some shit like a grandfather calling his granddaughter a bitch wouldn't happen. I keep saying everybody not out here playing just cause you might be out here playing.

I don't even feel a way he called his granddaughter a bitch. Not saying it was OK but she put her wanting to play a joke on a person who based on this video ain't they type of person who out for the jokes and shit so she got what she got. I think she knew before hand he was going to go off on her maybe not know he was going to call her a bitch but she knew his reaction wasn't going to be laugh and be ok with that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back