Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo imagine you running drugs with some niggas..they not your friends

y’all get locked up and y’all looking at 15 years each

imagine if you snitch and now you get 2 years and they get 25

you don’t really care about them niggas so....

View attachment 305429
Imagine the one you snitching on running drugs for the cartel and they find out you snitched?

You after finding out your only doing 2 years after snitching.
1595022147991.gif

After the cartel gets information of your snitching.
1595022252230.gif
I guess you ain’t even doing 2 years...
1595022440397.gif
Bye bye!

Imagine the one you snitching on running drugs for the cartel and they find out you snitched?

You after finding out your only doing 2 years after snitching.
View attachment 319234

After the cartel gets information of your snitching.
View attachment 319241
I guess you ain’t even doing 2 years...
View attachment 319245
Bye bye!
Hold on there

I’m talking some regular rinky drink drug operation

I’m not messing with no cartels lol

I’m selling exotic reggie

I was about to clown them, b/c i thought that was a lil dog. After lookin closer...thats a fuccin pit.

So yes...I'd done the same exact thing. Lol. Then hefa g'on talmbout how he got out?? So this ain't the 1st time this happened. And...AND...she knows that muthafucca is a menace!

Naw...he gotta go.

Last edited:

I was about to clown them, b/c i thought that was a lil dog. After lookin closer...thats a fuccin pit.

So yes...I'd done the same exact thing. Lol. Then hefa g'on talmbout how he got out?? So this ain't the 1st time this happened. And...AND...she knows that muthafucca is a menace!

Naw...he gotta go.

Told y’all I be sad Eyeing those old ladies w those big ass dogs I’m like if the dog decides to wild out...there s nothing you can do about it

Naw...he gotta go.

I've been lucky enough to never been bitten and never even met an aggressive dog but that was hilarious how they fucked up that golf cart trying to get on it
Pits get a bad rap though. I'm one of those that believe it's the owner and not the dog

The mirror tricks in poltergeist 3 are amazing... Still creepy as fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back