Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just messy shit all day today.

Glad I have nothing to do with it.

I'm just an observer.

giphy.gif

White folks have been protesting blue lives matter in South Brooklyn. Mostly Bayridge. Its easy for them to say because there's not many black folks that live down there compared to BedStuy, Brownsville, East Flatbush, East New York, Canarsie, Crown Heights and Clinton Hill.

I know Southern Brooklyn well because I use to rent out a studio apartment in Gravesend went i was going to Kingsborough Community College. The only hood part is Sheepshead Bay, Coney Island and some parts of Bensonhurst. Bunch of Italians, Russians, Lithuanians and Jews live down there and they complaining about nothing in support of blue lives matter. Its safe down there compared to Central Brooklyn. Only thing they gotta worry about is those damn floods like Hurricane Sandy.

You should call them "Floating Threads". Normal implies the others are not, but they are. Sticky threads dont move, but floating ones do. Just my high opinion..

i think it may be time to detach from the brain washed people in this country

Its like we try to find fault with each other just so we have something to talk about.

When in reality nothing was done wrong ......

Shit where to go on the planet? Everywhere you go there you are. Whole planet flipped on its head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back