Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doordash is on some bullshit again.

I rarely ever use the service.

Only time I do is when they offer 20-30% off.

Well, for the past couple of weeks............they've been sending me offers for $5 off and $10 off.

Problem is, when you factor in the delivery fee and tip...........it's really not that much of a discount at all.

So, this week, they sent me an offer for 25% off each off my next 2 orders..........good through the 15th.

Then they sent me another 25% off offer that would be good for the next 7 days.

I read the fine print, and the one that's good through the 15th says that it's 25%...........but only up to $10.

The one that's good for 7 days says it's only good up to $5.

Jason Terry gif after Nuggets beat them.gif

Basically, they're trying to be slick by sending me the same bullshit $5/$10 off deals..............but making it seem like it's better than it really is by wording it to look like a legitimate 25% offer.

They're getting desperate, and they''re getting cheaper too because they're caught between a rock and a hard place.

Meaning, they know they have to offer more deals to get more people to use the service.

Yet, at the same time, they realize that the deals can't be too good because they'd end up losing money.

Might end up getting a fish and shrimp dinner on Sunday.

That's my quote/unquote.........."go-to".........because, with the discount.......it's not that much of a markup.

However, if it's more than what I'm accustomed to paying due to the $5 and $10 caps............then they won't be getting my business.

Oprah clip that Love posted.gif

Doordash is on some bullshit again.

I rarely ever use the service.

Only time I do is when they offer 20-30% off.

Well, for the past couple of weeks............they've been sending me offers for $5 off and $10 off.

Problem is, when you factor in the delivery fee and tip...........it's really not that much of a discount at all.

So, this week, they sent me an offer for 25% off each off my next 2 orders..........good through the 15th.

Then they sent me another 25% off offer that would be good for the next 7 days.

I read the fine print, and the one that's good through the 15th says that it's 25%...........but only up to $10.

The one that's good for 7 days says it's only good up to $5.

View attachment 314441

Basically, they're trying to be slick by sending me the same bullshit $5/$10 off deals..............but making it seem like it's better than it really is by wording it to look like a legitimate 25% offer.

They're getting desperate, and they''re getting cheaper too because they're caught between a rock and a hard place.

Meaning, they know they have to offer more deals to get more people to use the service.

Yet, at the same time, they realize that the deals can't be too good because they'd end up losing money.

Might end up getting a fish and shrimp dinner on Sunday.

That's my quote/unquote.........."go-to".........because, with the discount.......it's not that much of a markup.

However, if it's more than what I'm accustomed to paying due to the $5 and $10 caps............then they won't be getting my business.

View attachment 314450
dash your ass to the establishment

When you get the collection done and wanna sell. I'm trying to see if there's any I want
Oh ok Once I got the list done I can send it to you and just lmk what you d want....
There s a lot of classical music, Indian and Buddhist music, Japanese jazz , American jazz, soft rock

Lot of obscure work and artists which makes it great for producers and sampling cuz these aren’t ur regular records that everyone have

Oh ok Once I got the list done I can send it to you and just lmk what you d want....
There s a lot of classical music, Indian and Buddhist music, Japanese jazz , American jazz, soft rock

Lot of obscure work and artists which makes it great for producers and sampling cuz these aren’t ur regular records that everyone have
i changed his title and he still deleted the thread and made another one

im already super annoyed this morning so needless to say, that was a trigger for me, then you go in the thread and it's these huge pics and shit

i resized them...everybody gets one...but after that...niggas gonna really start hating me

i changed his title and he still deleted the thread and made another one

im already super annoyed this morning so needless to say, that was a trigger for me, then you go in the thread and it's these huge pics and shit

i resized them...everybody gets one...but after that...niggas gonna really start hating me
U quoted the wrong post fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back