Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kandy I had a dream about you and AP was also in it. I think I'm going to make a thread so we can all share dreams when we can remember them.

Also, your thread asking men about panties was both disrespectful and hilarious.
No ones ever dreamt about me. I’m honored. ?

Ayo @Kandy.

Me.

You.

The fireplace.

Bearskin rug.

A bag of Funyuns between us.

I reach in the bag, you reach at the same time. Our hands touch. You feel that jolt of electricity. It travels through your hand, up your arm, down your spine, and into your lady bits. Your side of the rug is now soaking wet.

I lean in and whisper in your ear...seductively...

'Let me finish these Funyuns first.'.

I destroy what is left of the bag real quick...then I destroy your insides...also real quick. You are unimpressed. You make a thread about it the next day. I never return to the ABW, forever shamed.

I don't wanna play this game anymore. SMH.

Last edited:
Ayo @Kandy.

Me.

You.

The fireplace.

Bearskin rug.

I reach in the bag, you reach at the same time. Our hands touch. You feel that jolt of electricity. It travels through your hand, up your arm, down your spine, and into your lady bits. Your side of the rug is now soaking wet.

I destroy what is left of the bag real quick...then I destroy your insides...also real quick. You are unimpressed. You make a thread about it the next day. I never return to the ABW, forever shamed.

he cook too kandy

Ayo @Kandy.

Me.

You.

The fireplace.

Bearskin rug.

?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back