Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to. I kept making noises and breathing in. I had to be tough because my child so sensitive.

That’s me with bugs too.
So I found out some crazy ass news last week so now I know why I’m damn near blind around this mf but my daughter be like “mommy, ITS A BUG!!!!” And I can’t see for shit but I’m scared of bugs so I be mad as hell trying to look for it.

I was like damn, I have to be tough despite my biggest fears when my baby is scared too. She lucky because I be wanting to run and leave her ass with the bug.

That’s me with bugs too.
So I found out some crazy ass news last week so now I know why I’m damn near blind around this mf but my daughter be like “mommy, ITS A BUG!!!!” And I can’t see for shit but I’m scared of bugs so I be mad as hell trying to look for it.

I was like damn, I have to be tough despite my biggest fears when my baby is scared too. She lucky because I be wanting to run and leave her ass with the bug.
I hate bugs! He scared used to be super scared like me. Now he a little better but when he show he’s scared I be yelling “you a boy!! Face your fears!” while running away.

Don't remember who it was in the music forum of this site but this shit was pretty fucking good
91aevGsWkgL._SS500_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back