Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear we need to do a 6 part documentary on your beef wit them. Lol

"The Book of Disdain: An Inside Look of the ongoing Chi-town & Mod Squad Beef"
CTB the lil homie brah

you just put him in a headlock and give him a nuggie then if he keeps getting out of line, you upgrade it to a wedgie

this beef only exists in his mind

You know what it is man. Black on black crime is treated like some kind of epidemic unique to black people.
That's how you see it. No one cares about them other people. At least I don't.

But seeing shit like the video below while it's people out fighting for black people.....shit gets me angry. Like can we get a fucking break from either direction?

Crime gonna happen but we can't act like it's normal when babies getting hit now.

Our fight is unique

That's how you see it. No one cares about them other people. At least I don't.

But seeing shit like the video below while it's people out fighting for black people.....shit gets me angry. Like can we get a fucking break from either direction?

Crime gonna happen but we can't act like it's normal when babies getting hit now.

Our fight is unique

This is unique to us I see...

This is unique to us I see...
so what another group is fighting crime in the lower income parts of the community where lives are taken in groups and or high numbers while fighting systematic racism from damn near every other cultural or racial group thats trying to get in good with white people? all while making small steps only for other group to come under the umbrella and forget how they got there and look down on black people.

tell me who?

so what another group is fighting crime in the lower income parts of the community where lives are taken in groups and or high numbers while fighting systematic racism from damn near every other cultural or racial group thats trying to get in good with white people? all while making small steps only for other group to come under the umbrella and forget how they got there and look down on black people.

tell me who?
What other groups have been more disenfranchised?

30 people got laid off from my job yesterday including executives.

I’m nervous as fuck.

Long as you're essential, you should be ok.

Executives.........for the most part...........are a waste of salary.

They're just used to keep the "worker bees" in line.

The people at the top are well aware, however, that the workers bees are more important than middle management in the grand scheme of things.

so china trying to cover up wuhan?

like literally?

like with water.

No way of proving it, but I've got a feeling that they have the cure..........antidote/vaccine or whatever you want to call it.

They're just don't want to disclose it too soon because it would raise too much suspicion about how they came up with it so quick.

Trump and All these Trump supporters are all big and bad saying China starting the virus.

Okay. They started the virus and shut down the entire USA and millions and millions lost their jobs.

But they ain’t gon do shit about it but cry. That fake bravado can only go so far and they still fall for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back