Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Chicity stalking shit must be true since he's not running around trying to sue niggas, he put more effort into another fuck nigga being creepy than he is for his own creepy shit

Last edited:
That Chicity stalking shit must be true since he's not running around trying to sue niggas, he put more effort into another fuck nigga being creepy than he is for his own creepy shit
2am in the morning and I'm on your mind

2.....am......in.....the.....morning

It's never a wrong time to make sure the women you come in contact with are safe from you
So....you gonna take the same approach you took with Beta huh?

Aight bruh, what time you wanna start this case? You handling it dolo?

So....you gonna take the same approach you took with Beta huh?

Aight bruh, what time you wanna start this case? You handling it dolo?
Where am I accusing you? I'm just looking at your actions dealing with both situations. Where this approach for Deadeye, you must know he got proof so you leaving him alone.

Where am I accusing you? I'm just looking at your actions dealing with both situations. Where this approach for Deadeye, you must know he got proof so you leaving him alone.
So the long and short of it is 'no'

I'd tell you to grow up but.....

iChuckled

He fuccin the lady and her homegirl.

Wit that amount of ox tails...definitely a 3sum occurred.

Lol..I was just complaining last week that the lady from the Jamaican restaurant only gave me four goats in my curry goat

So why does Bonilla get this payday?
In 2000, the Mets agreed to buy out the remaining $5.9 million on Bonilla's contract.

However, instead of paying Bonilla the $5.9 million at the time, the Mets agreed to make annual payments of nearly $1.2 million for 25 years starting July 1, 2011, including a negotiated 8% interest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back