Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edibles don’t make you ??

Nah...lol....I haven’t had that problem....been on’em for a couple months now givin’ my lungs a much needed break and haven’t run into this issue #barz

Actually never knew this was summin I needed to be worried about...and now I am...thanks a lot Kandy!!

:foh10:lol

Nah...lol....I haven’t had that problem....been on’em for a couple months now givin’ my lungs a much needed break and haven’t run into this issue #barz

Actually never knew this was summin I needed to be worried about...and now I am...thanks a lot Kandy!!

:foh10:lol
It may not be a common thing. Especially if you been eating them with no issues.

Switched them, but it must not be retroactive because all the alerts I'm seeing are for quotes and replies.

Reactions Received method>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Figured out what I was doing wrong.

After the maintenance, the reactions received was given a........"your post".........feature that takes you directly to the post for which you received the reaction.

So the reason it kept taking me back to the first page was because I kept doing it the old way by clicking on the name of the thread instead of the "your post" feature.

Needless to say, I'll be going back to the reactions received method after discovering the new feature.

Internet serious business clip.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back