Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
IC and Kik must really be dead if niggas just now starting to come over

Pitiful

Damn, u could've got some good ass deals a month ago

lol maaaan I got back on the island yesterday from vacation and the shit started fuckin up and turning off by itself.. I was salty as fuck like damn I just got back..they charging like double or triple out here for old ass model tvs.. i aint beat for that.

I hear the Roku tvs are the shit!
TCL makes a good budget television.

Im not too pressed for features outside of 4k and HDR. Between my Nvidia Shield(Netflix, Cyberflix, Youtube etc) and my consoles I don't need many apps on the tv itself. I just want a good quality picture and something to hook my sound system up to at this point

lol maaaan I got back on the island yesterday from vacation and the shit started fuckin up and turning off by itself.. I was salty as fuck like damn I just got back..they charging like double or triple out here for old ass model tvs.. i aint beat for that.

Im not too pressed for features outside of 4k and HDR. Between my Nvidia Shield(Netflix, Cyberflix, Youtube etc) and my consoles I don't need many apps on the tv itself. I just want a good quality picture and something to hook my sound system up to at this point
TCL makes a good budget television.

u aint tell me it was a secret nigga

Besides AP safety first ass wont tryin to open the gate unless I told him

Hell, he still aint let you in it was @Goldie that did it
I was about to though lol

Goldie had just beat me to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back