Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
U can kill mad niggas as long u tell on someone they really want u can walk out of prison :wtff:
Honestly for the general public i think its just the effect of this forgetful ass adhd era. When you really think about it, we've been programed to be so desensitized to shit while getting flooded by continuous news, certain major events we may think to ourselves like "damn thats fucked up" but its out of sight out of mind within a few hours or days if we arent personally attached to it.

To break it down simple, niggas really just dont be giving a fuck.

You dont think theres niggas in their late 40s and 50s in their feels about Alpo? Ofcourse and maybe 10-15 years ago they would of did something about it but now niggas older, got families, out that life etc. That way of thinking just naturally changes and it prolly eats em up inside but you learn to live and let live..

I mean, this is all speculation...

Lol you would take the 15? No more wife no more chance at a kid....

It’s cool man I know you can’t say it openly

:lol10:
If im in that life, i take everything that comes with it. If i cared that much about the other aspects of my life i wouldnt involve myself in situations that would jam me up like that. Niggas who jump head first into shit they didnt fully weigh the pros and cons too is why snitching so popular.

Back in the day you had ogs who knew not to steer certain youngins into that life because they wouldnt be prepared for the consequences and as result take them down wit em..

Laugh and tell niggas to stay in school or sports. Now niggas will gladly accept anybody without proper vettin.

If im in that life, i take everything that comes with it. If i cared that much about the other aspects of my life i wouldnt involve myself in situations that would jam me up like that.
Oh yeah because niggas In that life never have women or families lol

I’m married to the streets lol

the game don’t love you back and the code don’t mean shit in the grand scheme of things lol

Niggas in Brazil don’t care that you held it down

Oh yeah because niggas In that life never have women or families lol

I’m married to the streets lol

the game don’t love you back and the code don’t mean shit in the grand scheme of things lol

Niggas in Brazil don’t care that you held it down
Again...

If i cared that much about the others in my life i wouldnt involve myself in shit thats gonna take me away from them. You know how many niggas married and cheat everyday b?

Again...

If i cared that much about the others in my life i wouldnt involve myself in shit thats gonna take me away from them. You know how many niggas married and cheat everyday b?
Lol lurk I’m saying you can’t just simply cheat and be like “yo if I get in the game ima have NO family”

that’s a cop out for you to say that because nobody operates like this and even if they did, niggas gonna get lonely at some point

Lol lurk I’m saying you can’t just simply cheat and be like “yo if I get in the game ima have NO family”

that’s a cop out for you to say that because nobody operates like this and even if they did, niggas gonna get lonely at some point
Na i think u missing what im saying. Im not saying you cant have a wife and kids and still be active or that you gotta live a lonely life lol. What im saying is as men, protecting home should always be priority. Its selfish to go out and dabble in a life that could get you locked up for years when you gotta family to feed and theres way more legal ways to make a buck.

Im saying that to say, people dont fully understand what they're getting involved in until reality hits em.

Lol why get into a lifestyle you know you not built for?
"Its all good let me get this fast money and snitch on whoever i need to while i stunt for instagram and clout"...

Yikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back