Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm riding w/My Sista , Cacs Always & I mean Always exaggerating N Shit

What If They start attacking Residents ??? (Whites)

GangBangers w/AK-47s (Blacks)

Tell the Police do they Fucking Job

Top 3 Racist City Ever
Check your attitude, in other words act like you fear me, even tho you out rank me, simply because I am a white man you are a black woman

The sad thing is: my students were scared to come out.

They said, “Mister B, we want to come out, and march, and speak, but I don’t want the police to beat me.”

That’s a goddamn shame for a 6th grader to have that thought process.

At least they've got a good sense of situational awareness.

I'm walking around And there's this guy who's walking also among other people this muthafucka just passed me I'm walking i decided he was gay because there is no way in hell hes walking past me while I'm walking Unfair advantage

I'm a fighter by nature, I don't have issues with putting my hands on a soul. But that nigga power slammed a chick into a car....

Like a good football shove and the chick flying 10 feet away.... And still prolly fall...

Homie was hitting ants with a sledgehammer

I was just thinking..

LL been in the game since the 80's and if LL got on a track with the kids of today he would sound mad dated.

Method Man been around since the earliest of the 90's. Got tracks with all the greats, held his own and even added flavor to the tracks that would lack it if he wasnt on the track. And he can get on the hottest nigga in the games' track right now...and absolute body it.

Ima revise my top 5 and say, Meth top 5 for me

Pac
Pun
LL
Nas
Meth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back