Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting here thinking about with all that's goin on, how silly these rappers look beefing about who's allowed in their city.

When you think about Utah, home of the mormons, they have a mormon gov..they enact mormon laws, they have a mormon utopia.

When you think about NY, home of the well off sicilians and jewish people. They keep a Italian or Jewish mayor and or gov. Move in a way to secure it to be a jewish and or italian mecca of business.

Same with when you look at who is in charge of cali and what's coveted.

Its about time that we start to look at ourselves and ask why isnt Atlanta, Wakanda..?

The amount of black business folk and black millionaires in Atlanta. Atlanta should be the mecca for black survival. The police force should be predominantly black, the government should be predominantly black, the business even fortune 500 companies that operate their should have black leaders for that business wing.

If money and majority means as much as we say it means..why is Atlanta..Atlanta, why isn't Altanta proof to America what happens when we have money and control?

you forget the rest of the state of Georgia is not pro black. The state’s that we are majority in are staunchly historically against us. Cuz why ain’t Charleston like that or Savanna or Birmingham or Houston or Norfolk

Theres more than one side of me fam..

Like I said man..the early stages of my life..from my mother, to my schooling, gave me pride in my people, pride in my complexion, pride in my race.

Ion hate no man for his skin color, race, etc..whateva.

The older I get, the wisier I get, the more what I consider being down..evolves.

The more I can look around at my community and see the programing..

Like fam, so I'm at the gas pump..young dude pulls up playing Gucci Mane..and the song literally is so stupid that it sounds like a song on sesame street.

He hops out lookin like one of the migos..his girl gets out..halter top, low cut Jean's, ass crack out, long nails, neon hair..

And it was like..damn..our culture is toxic as fuck if this is what our children want to be.

They look like caricatures of what casting directors think black youth look like.

They looked like 2020 version of homeboy from Malibu's most wanted..

Think about the most ridiculous thing someone believes you are and go around walking around 247 dressed up as dat..

When the programing no longer cares about programming you..you can recognize the programming

:think3:my heart bleeds for the youth man...I mean damn

now you sounding like a cracker bruh. We gotta for a white standard to be respected and to not be a caricature. Like damn niggas can’t be black and not worry about some white stereotype calling them coons. Cuz the Corey Booker respectable niggas ain’t moving us forward

you forget the rest of the state of Georgia is not pro black. The state’s that we are majority in are staunchly historically against us. Cuz why ain’t Charleston like that or Savanna or Birmingham or Houston or Norfolk
Charleston dont have a ton of black millionaires

now you sounding like a cracker bruh. We gotta for a white standard to be respected and to not be a caricature. Like damn niggas can’t be black and not worry about some white stereotype calling them coons. Cuz the Corey Booker respectable niggas ain’t moving us forward
Theres several layers to your post that goes deeper into who you are, what you believe, and why you believe it.

But I'm not gonna delve into that cause ion really care right now...but I will say

"Cause the Corey Booker respectable niggaz ain't moving us forward"..

I suggest you put the internet down, go to the library, go to the black history section, funny how that even exists, right?..

Get a few readings on some respectable niggaz, then go to the black history museum in your city, funny how that exist too right?

Take in some powerful imagery of respectable niggaz..

Then go sit and think about how being a respectable nigga...has nothing to do with white people

Theres several layers to your post that goes deeper into who you are, what you believe, and why you believe it.

But I'm not gonna delve into that cause ion really care right now...but I will say

"Cause the Corey Booker respectable niggaz ain't moving us forward"..

I suggest you put the internet down, go to the library, go to the black history section, funny how that even exists, right?..

Get a few readings on some respectable niggaz, then go to the black history museum in your city, funny how that exist too right?

Take in some powerful imagery of respectable niggaz..

Then go sit and think about how being a respectable nigga...has nothing to do with white people

You just not seeing what I’m seeing. You don’t have to be down with what the kids are doing or condone everything in the culture of Gucci and Trap music and all that. Black people make these arguments all the time even back to blaxploitation movies.

I’m just not feeling that inherent negativity we have for our actions. Like saying we programmed from the jump like we didn’t have a choice. To judge a nigga whole existence for the 15 seconds that you saw is a lot. By that standard I’m wrong for mentioning Corey Booker.

You just not seeing what I’m seeing. You don’t have to be down with what the kids are doing or condone everything in the culture of Gucci and Trap music and all that. Black people make these arguments all the time even back to blaxploitation movies.

I’m just not feeling that inherent negativity we have for our actions. Like saying we programmed from the jump like we didn’t have a choice. To judge a nigga whole existence for the 15 seconds that you saw is a lot. By that standard I’m wrong for mentioning Corey Booker.
Oh I get it..you dont wanna call a spade a spade cause it make you feel like you compromised. You gotta establish yo foundation fam..you gone tear yourself apart in a few years..get on dat

Oh I get it..you dont wanna call a spade a spade cause it make you feel like you compromised. You gotta establish yo foundation fam..you gone tear yourself apart in a few years..get on dat

So what you’re alternative? We admit our culture is toxic and have an a open push to change it and become the Wakanda we all should be?

I lived that, I was that, I grew up in that environment that was so programmed that I didn't even know that I was programmed. Till only God knows how..I was afforded the blessing to be ejected for long enough to see that I was apart of a program.

The way I dressed, thought, felt..all what has been transcribe to me. The real nigga program....

So what you’re alternative? We admit our culture is toxic and have an a open push to change it and become the Wakanda we all should be?
First step is to realized we programmed. Music that celebrates selling poison from abandoned homes in our neighborhood ain't what's up

I told him we was done but he kept going in, pause

You're now about to witness the power of pettiness

It dont hit you that the most historically black city and the most affluent black city is the city that pumps out the most economically deficient music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back