Status
Not open for further replies.
There is evil in this world

Any time a muthafucca says black men abducted their child...arrest THAT person IMMEDIATELY.

Yesterday when I read it...I knew she killed him. Smh. Fucc giving her life in prison. She earned a VIP seat on deathrow

There is evil in this world

I've said this multiple times. The craziest part about covid19 gonna be when everyone starts going outside and people that didn't die from the virus are missing. Nobody considers how many people stuck with some sick motherfuckas. We take polls for the virus infections and deaths but don't consider how many people just die everyday, natural causes or not.

School, work, shit just being able to be outside were safe havens for people.

Fuck this planet. Where's the asteroid at?

• Ether
Reactions: TonyDubbz
Shiiiit every movie I have seen him he basically is acting as Denzel acting in that movie

Ehh... them niggas just look alike at certain angles. Chadwick boseman channeled the fuck outta denzel in 21 Bridges tho. Down to the voice, mannerisms everything. Check that out and you'll see John Boyega not really jocking denzel.

Ehh... them niggas just look alike at certain angles. Chadwick boseman channeled the fuck outta denzel in 21 Bridges tho. Down to the voice, mannerisms everything. Check that out and you'll see John Boyega not really jocking denzel.
Fam that nigga got Denzel mannerisms down pat watch that movie where he plays the cop in Detroit or Imperial Dreams on Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.