Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry @AP21 that was rude. its only 10 am ish, I shouldnt be cussing you out before i have breakfast.

but i really want to know how i lost when hardly any words were exchanged before it was spammed??????????????????? debate means there was a discussion not ppl spamming a chat???????

It's ok

You and I know what the deal was

C+ deflection. Not terrible but could use work.
No deflection at all

If you spent as much energy reading people's posts instead of trying to figure out how to turn an innocent joke into something gay then you could've made the same joke and gotten the lol's to match

After reading races explanation

I get what she was trying to do

Which I think is a legit discussion

The meme fucked it up because that then became the focus

The meme gave her plausible deniability. She knew what she was doing.
The issue is the meme didn't really have anything to do with the initial tweet

I can appreciate her trying to add a little humor to the thread but the original tweet and the meme were two different convos

I can appreciate her trying to add a little humor to the thread but the original tweet and the meme were two different convos

I respect this opinion.

That’s called trolling. I have to spell that out to you? She’s on a message board with mostly black men she knew the reaction that would garner? That’s like if I make that thread on LSA talking about black women don’t appreciate black men then post a meme of a black woman dating a white man.

and spamming the thread gave you what?

just wanted to silence me huh?

:hahaha:
I wouldn't call what he did Spam if he was under the impression you were trolling

I'll admit I even went straight to the meme and didn't even notice the tweet

He thought you posted the meme as a basis for your pov. He then countered with examples of black men who stayed with black women

Y'all were talking at each other and not to each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back