Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
gross...

lol so instead of making your point you took your ball and went home then came in here to claim victory for getting it shut down lol

Race seemingly made a thread about when brothas get on they get white spouses.. then when folks presented examples of plenty black folks that got on with black spouses she claimed we missed the point and got the thread clapped.. then came in here to brag about it lol

that wasnt the thread or premise

my badge is right i see

i posed a question

then @5th Letter @GNS @Inori (hes still mad i called Black af trash) @Elzo69Renaissance and @Alle'Oop bored ass begin to spam it with irrelevant pictures

I posted zero pictures. I posted one tweet and said there's trash arguments to be had on both sides.

@5th Letter hit you over the head with mad examples.. you got salty and got the thread closed.

that wasnt the thread or premise

my badge is right i see

*reads your badges*

if you were a better debater you woulda made ya case instead of closing the thread

anywho,

the thread could have made for a great discussion

but per usual, these niggas lack the mental fortitude to discuss anything outside of hoeism, sports, and illicit drugs

• Coon
Reactions: GNS
I posted zero pictures. I posted one tweet and said there's trash arguments to be had on both sides.

@5th Letter hit you over the head with mad examples.. you got salty and got the thread closed.

*reads your badges*

if you were a better debater you woulda made ya case instead of closing the thread

how?? when you were spamming it???

just shut up

anywho,

the thread could have made for a great discussion

but per usual, these niggas lack the mental fortitude to discuss anything outside of hoeism, sports, and illicit drugs
But you didn't say nothing about the point of the thread you left a image of that fuck nigga Kanye going from a black woman to a white woman.

Reactions: GNS
I had like one post in that thread. if you didn't get salty and delete it we could all go back and look for ourselves....

oh pls you were posting pictures alongside your clown comrades. dont try to act aloof now.

anywho, i didnt get salty, i got even

stay your grubby paws in Bermuda and let me handle shit over here the way i know how

good day sir

Last edited:
But you didn't say nothing about the point of the thread you left a image of that fuck nigga Kanye going from a black woman to a white woman.

i posted in the thread what the point was but you were too busy dick clapping with your “bros”

move around

oh pls you were posting pictures alongside your clown comrades. dont try to act aloof now.

anywho, i didnt get salty, i got even

stay your grubby paws in Bermuda and let me handle shit over here the way i know how

good day sir

Oh look Race trying to close off the conversation and change the subject when she losing a debate. "greatest debater ever" tho.

@AP21 @Chicity are yall able to see deleted threads? Id like to see how I spammed the thread before Race thew her tantrum lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back