Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

I dont follow this camp but i know they were looking at the book that quote is generally cited to contain. It's not in there. They go over the pages that use what Hitler said in reference to Khazarian Jews.

I'd like to know why and where that fake quote came in existence. I would guess to throw people off from the research and/or to cause black people to have some affinity of some kind for Hitler....

I came across that video as well. Did a search on youtube and the video you posted showed. That's the only video I saw that seems correct. The other videos that showed didn't give me enough info

People on some stupid shit, celebs coming out and saying they got Covid19, stay home. That's seen as a conspiracy, but every rappers live that you see, has them smoking weed. Every female entertainers live that you see has them behaving provocatively.

Wit all the kids at home wit nothing to do, and all they see are influential black folks at home doing drugs, and indulging in sex. But...that's not a conspiracy

Anything you do for how many days becomes a habit?

Niggas blaming 5G cellphone towers for corona virus

Horseradish is trash

giphy.gif

Your tastebuds are trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back