Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What take out spot?
Any...apparently they chill there while waiting on appointments or just that's their chill spot. And bruh, they at their most vulnerable cause they ain't done up yet.

"You dont have to blush, there's nothing you are about to do that can make you more beautiful than u are right now"
:icu:

I dislike when there is something about you that you take pride in, and it's kinda natural thing. But you put a lot of attention into it. Like for instance..ya beard. So you been had a beard forever and havin it for a long time you put the needed care into so it looks and feels good.

Then niggaz start talking bout beard gang and fag it out and it..niggaz getting fake beards and on YouTube being real over the top with tutorials and shit.

Nigga walk by and talking bout "beard gang!!"

deontay-wilder-goes-in-on-black.jpg

Nigga I had a beard since 92

I dislike when there is something about you that you take pride in, and it's kinda natural thing. But you put a lot of attention into it. Like for instance..ya beard. So you been had a beard forever and havin it for a long time you put the needed care into so it looks and feels good.

Then niggaz start talking bout beard gang and fag it out and it..niggaz getting fake beards and on YouTube being real over the top with tutorials and shit.

Nigga walk by and talking bout "beard gang!!"

View attachment 98049

Nigga I had a beard since 92

Blame social media.

As soon as the ladies expressed their love for guys wit beards...it birthed these fake azzz fake beard wearing muthafuccas.

Im all for women wanting to be valued respected.. taken seriously all that good stuff but this toxicity, patriarchy shit is getting fucking annoying

I would've never heard of the term patriarchy if it wasn't for the old site.........this one..........and @desertrain10. (aka @MadameCJWalker)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back