Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening doors I didnt even wanna know lol ..and I was there We just aint cross paths
man, not sure if you crossed paths with Jay the admin on the IC but he was like everybody got ONE name change that he would do

then there started being a series of new names, with few posts, but had the same posting style/content...then people either was putting 2 & 2 together or he would just reveal who he was...but it was that nigga germz. he was circumventing the name change shit

talking about it was the name of a nascar driver, which, to my surprise was true, but that dont mean you gotta name yourself after that

– Dixie Highway won’t be much longer.
Miami-Dade County commissioners unanimously approved a measure Wednesday to rename the stretch of Dixie Highway to Harriet Tubman Highway.
But because portions of the roadway are owned by the state, the name change won’t happen right away.
State lawmakers would need to approve a name change for certain stretches of the highway. That also goes for portions of the road owned by cities within the county.
Any parts of the highway that belong to Miami-Dade County will receive newly named road signs the next time they are scheduled to be replaced.
Miami-Dade County isn’t the first in South Florida to push for the removal of tributes to the Confederacy.
In Palm Beach County, Riviera Beach changed the name in 2015, and in Broward County, Hallandale Beach unanimously passed a resolution asking commissioners to change the highway’s name.
In 2017, Hollywood changed the names of streets named after Robert E. Lee, a commander of the Confederate Army, and two other Confederate generals.

man, not sure if you crossed paths with Jay the admin on the IC but he was like everybody got ONE name change that he would do

then there started being a series of new names, with few posts, but had the same posting style/content...then people either was putting 2 & 2 together or he would just reveal who he was...but it was that nigga germz. he was circumventing the name change shit

talking about it was the name of a nascar driver, which, to my surprise was true, but that dont mean you gotta name yourself after that
Germz was outta control with the names

Germz is an underrated smart nigga at the master of disguise

It was a common misconception that was trying change my name to fool people. I would wipe my browser history and forget my log in. Then create a new profile, and post as I normally do and assume that people just knew it was me. The only time I created an alias was Ice Bear, and joker ruined that for me. I honestly thought dick trickle was just a funny name, I didnt anticipate people being bothered by the name. But I did find that as a extra unintended plus.

It was a common misconception that was trying change my name to fool people. I would wipe my browser history and forget my log in. Then create a new profile, and post as I normally do and assume that people just knew it was me. The only time I created an alias was Ice Bear, and joker ruined that for me. I honestly thought dick trickle was just a funny name, I didnt anticipate people being bothered by the name. But I did find that as a extra unintended plus.
you aint have to explain this b

be blessed in this season tho

Wild how you know shit but want something so much that you forget about something that is a huge factor in what you want. Then you get a reminder about that huge factor you weren't thinking about and that changes your mind to FUCK THAT SHIT let me scale this back.

LLS glad I got that reminder.

Damn just got to listening to the 50 Cent & Angie Martinez interview segment from yesterday when they talking about Pop Smoke.

That shit is wild to hear them and he got killed the same day

so an update about the coworker that came back from china

apparently, she went on this trip weeks ago...went to the doctors here and quarrantined herself for 2 weeks went back to the doctor just to be safe so she could return back to work

the dude that told me this was talking like she came back last week, and now he been "sick" this week...somethings afoot

Aite yall let me know if im trippin or alone in thinking this but.... I kinda wish we could separate the NSFW shit from the shit with substance...

I mean I get it.... but gotdamn... a nigga be tryna look for thought provoking threads and discussions/debates to pass the time at work but everything in the new posts tab is straight up scattered insta ass and titties lol gotdamn

Aite yall let me know if im trippin or alone in thinking this but.... I kinda wish we could separate the NSFW shit from the shit with substance...

I mean I get it.... but gotdamn... a nigga be tryna look for thought provoking threads and discussions/debates to pass the time at work but everything in the new posts tab is straight up scattered insta ass and titties lol gotdamn
35% are NSFW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back