Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, It was you, Du and Chicity fault, you 3 jackasses didn't step up and protect the two best women. You 3 jackasses only protected the wack chicks on the site
Ahhh so that's what it was

You should've said something

You was in those threads alongside the other 2 mods. Why didn't you do anything?
Again, you assume I didn't

You insist on assuming

But since you can't seem to help yourself, I'll let you think whatever you want. I along with the other two people you are accusing know what happened

@Goldie @AP21 @Duwop

Since yall mods and get computers putin. Yall should start a savage thread. At the end of year have a poll vote on what was the most savage thing done for the year. Here is my early entrant for thread.

A man got thrown out of his wheelchair for reminding an able-bodied SUV driver not to park in the handicapped space, police say

“Mr. Tiger demanded the victim go back out to the parking lot and apologize to his wife regarding the parking disagreement,” police wrote in a Tuesday release. (Kinstler said Tiger described the woman as his girlfriend.)

Tiger was looking at him with a “quizzical” look, Kinstler said, while repeatedly saying, “You scared my girlfriend."
Kinstler said he felt frozen, fearing that anything he said would send the man into a rage. Kintsler told the man he needed to finish returning the shirt and the two could then talk. That only appeared to make the SUV driver angrier, Kinstler said.
When Kinstler refused to go outside to apologize, Tiger “attempted to forcibly wheel the victim out of the store against his will,” police said. The Target cashier raised his hand at Tiger, apparently telling him to stop, surveillance video shows. But it was no use.

Tiger started wheeling him toward the exit as Kinstler tried to grab onto the counter, a sign, anything to stop it.

“The wheelchair is an extension of my body. It’d be like if you bear-hugged someone and then tried to carry them out of the store,” he said. “The only way to stop him was to hold onto the wheels. I gripped for dear life.”
Kinstler’s resistance tripped him up. That’s when Tiger “violently lifted the victim’s wheelchair from the side,” police said, and threw Kinstler onto the ground.
“I went out of the chair like I was in a car accident,” he said. “I fell like a rag doll on top of my wrist.”

@Goldie @AP21 @Duwop

Since yall mods and get computers putin. Yall should start a savage thread. At the end of year have a poll vote on what was the most savage thing done for the year. Here is my early entrant for thread.

A man got thrown out of his wheelchair for reminding an able-bodied SUV driver not to park in the handicapped space, police say

“Mr. Tiger demanded the victim go back out to the parking lot and apologize to his wife regarding the parking disagreement,” police wrote in a Tuesday release. (Kinstler said Tiger described the woman as his girlfriend.)

Tiger was looking at him with a “quizzical” look, Kinstler said, while repeatedly saying, “You scared my girlfriend."
Kinstler said he felt frozen, fearing that anything he said would send the man into a rage. Kintsler told the man he needed to finish returning the shirt and the two could then talk. That only appeared to make the SUV driver angrier, Kinstler said.
When Kinstler refused to go outside to apologize, Tiger “attempted to forcibly wheel the victim out of the store against his will,” police said. The Target cashier raised his hand at Tiger, apparently telling him to stop, surveillance video shows. But it was no use.

Tiger started wheeling him toward the exit as Kinstler tried to grab onto the counter, a sign, anything to stop it.

“The wheelchair is an extension of my body. It’d be like if you bear-hugged someone and then tried to carry them out of the store,” he said. “The only way to stop him was to hold onto the wheels. I gripped for dear life.”
Kinstler’s resistance tripped him up. That’s when Tiger “violently lifted the victim’s wheelchair from the side,” police said, and threw Kinstler onto the ground.
“I went out of the chair like I was in a car accident,” he said. “I fell like a rag doll on top of my wrist.”

They hit the nigga with kidnapping charges tho?

I need to hear the other side of the story, homie's sounding way too innocent like the dude did it for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back