Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know how we call shit Million Man, Million Woman, Million Family, etc... marches even though millions of people never really show up. Well, Trump has finally done something no one else has ever done. He's been the one to spur a real Million march. Those people in Iraq don't play when it comes to massing up. Sheesh

that mega thread is a cesspool of fuck niggas

not all of them. Some of them cats cool af and they just wanna talk about their smut in peace and I respect that, but some of them niggas really bitching about people trying to establish some level of order so that the shit can be easier to navigate

shoutout to Banginscrew or holding it down in there

that mega thread is a cesspool of fuck niggas

not all of them. Some of them cats cool af and they just wanna talk about their smut in peace and I respect that, but some of them niggas really bitching about people trying to establish some level of order so that the shit can be easier to navigate

shoutout to Banginscrew or holding it down in there

Yea, not all of em on some fuck shit

I see a few that be venturing out into other parts now commenting but its just a hand full.

you got a lot of different personalities in that mf and you can tell that some of them came here from other forums so I feel like eventually those will be the ones to get curious and start exploring the rest of the site

Damn bro thats all you got for me?

When i saw you mentioned me i was expecting some heat, especially after yesterday
Im jus warming up
833751026.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back