Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It also plays on the black American emotions of not belonging in the US, so come home.
That's salesman talk to me.

Culturally we are very different.
We would have to adapt yet again.
And everyone that looks like us ain't for us...Everyone smiles when you bringing money. It's a lot of questions I have about this.

It's supposed to be the year of return and your can get dual citizenship.

Like tubby said....It's catering to black Americans.

But the real questions are.....Is it just black Americans with money or will they take the poor and hire them within the local economies.
And are the dual citizenship open to everyone?
And with this dual citizenship does that come with paying taxes twice?

I didn't do much research into it, but the little I did do....I think people might have jumped too fast without fully understanding.

I hate to see my people taken advantage of. It has happened so many times by everyone...I'm skeptical of everything.

If people are grown and can read and write and they CHOOSE to move too fast. Are they really being taken advantage of?

I did some research on that citizenship shit as well. Didn't seem like a good move IMO. Paying taxes twice would be some bullshit especially if I ain't make any money over there.

With dual citizenship do folks really get all the privileges of native citizens?

If people are grown and can read and write and they CHOOSE to move too fast. Are they really being taken advantage of?

I did some research on that citizenship shit as well. Didn't seem like a good move IMO. Paying taxes twice would be some bullshit especially if I ain't make any money over there.

With dual citizenship do folks really get all the privileges of native citizens?

What you mean paying taxes twice?

What you mean paying taxes twice?

That was a hypothetical statement based off what @DOS_patos was saying in the posted I quoted.

I took as being a citizen in 2 countries so a person could possibly be paying taxes in both countries. Ex. Manny Pacquiao had tax issues here in this country and the philippines. Both places felt like he owed tax money.

If people are grown and can read and write and the CHOOSE to move to fast. Are they really being taken advantage of?

Right.
Sometimes even being adults...Being sold a dream can sway us to move fast without thinking. I just hate that it happens. Slow trainwreck type shit.

I pay taxes quite a few times in multiple countries....shit ain't cool and a headache. Paying tax to be a resident? But it is what it is.

But I highly doubt they get benefits like natives. I would think that countries that are like that would make it hard to become a citizen.

Shit, Boyce Watkins was talking about he got free land . All the land the Chinese is willing to buy an he got free land?
I ounno

That was a hypothetical statement based off what @DOS_patos was saying in the posted I quoted.

I took as being a citizen in 2 countries so a person could possibly be paying taxes in both countries. Ex. Manny Pacquiao had tax issues here in this country and the philippines. Both places felt like he owed tax money.

ahhh ok gotcha. The US has a "Foreign Earned Income Exclusion" if I'm not mistaken. If you make less than around $100k a year they don't tax you. They still expect you to FILE though

Right.
Sometimes even being adults...Being sold a dream can sway us to move fast without thinking. I just hate that it happens. Slow trainwreck type shit.

I pay taxes quite a few times in multiple countries....shit ain't cool and a headache. Paying tax to be a resident? But it is what it is.

But I highly doubt they get benefits like natives. I would think that countries that are like that would make it hard to become a citizen.

Shit, Boyce Watkins was talking about he got free land . All the land the Chinese is willing to buy an he got free land?
I ounno

You can feel bad but personally I wouldn't classify that as being taken advantage of though. Said people just fucked up moving way too fast and paying a price for it.

If I don't get the same benefits as a native then I ain't really a citizen then.

On the Boyce Watkins shit can't remember where I heard it and I don't know if was factual because I forgot to look it up. I believe I heard that black folks going over there to buy land never to outright own that land because they are not natives. They are like owning and leasing at the same time type of shit. Like after a certain amount of years the land goes back to country or up for sale(lease) again. For the record I don't know if that is true.

You can feel bad but personally I wouldn't classify that as being taken advantage of though. Said people just fucked up moving way too fast and paying a price for it.

If I don't get the same benefits as a native then I ain't really a citizen then.

On the Boyce Watkins shit can't remember where I heard it and I don't know if was factual because I forgot to look it up. I believe I heard that black folks going over there to buy land never to outright own that land because they are not natives. They are like owning and leasing at the same time type of shit. Like after a certain amount of years the land goes back to country or up for sale(lease) again. For the record I don't know if that is true.
I kinda heard the same.
I'm going to look into it today.
But I remember seeing people killing people over land an the lady was American who got killed. Not sure if it was in Ghana.

I need more research then we need a thread.

I kinda heard the same.
I'm going to look into it today.
But I remember seeing people killing people over land an the lady was American who got killed. Not sure if it was in Ghana.

I need more research then we need a thread.

I remember that story as well. Don't remember the country either

Shit they was running Nigerians out of south Africa.....Just last year.
But them white farmers tho......Still around I heard
:chile:

It also plays on the black American emotions of not belonging in the US, so come home.
That's salesman talk to me.

Culturally we are very different.
We would have to adapt yet again.
And everyone that looks like us ain't for us...Everyone smiles when you bringing money. It's a lot of questions I have about this.
what's funny about this is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back