Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
New year new you huh?
Hell yea. I work at ups which is a physical job and I been athletic my whole life. Took it for granted and was basically like "I don't need to work out I throw boxes around for 6 hrs".....I've gotten weaker and weaker over the years and had bad eating habits on top of that. Fuck that time to do something different.

Now that's what's up!! Gabi I wish you the very best with it, I love when I hear about people wanting to be more successful and also invest in themselves.

This girl at my gym was 186 lbs 6 months ago, muffin top status, she looked like there was no hope. I seen her yesterday at an astonishing 120lbs and she's looking absolutely INCREDIBLE. Ass, titties, waist slim af, she had her hair and make up done up, she got herself a new job all that good stuff. I stopped to congratulate her on her success. Still single af but she bout to have an amazing year.

I hope you reach the goal you set and exceed it.
Thanks man. There's things I'm tryna do this year that I need energy for. Gonna turn 29 soon and I'm not goin into my 30s dusty.

And still outta shape yikes! lol

It's all a matter of perspective.

I weighed 278.5 this morning.

So, obviously, I'm not in the best shape.

However, I know I'd weigh a lot more and be in even worse shape if I didn't go to the gym on a regular basis.

Basically, going to the gym and being overweight is better than not going to the gym and being heavier than I already am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back