Status
Not open for further replies.
36301503-9427-46df-a22a-51ec58a8a18e.jpg

Legends are made in January

happy birthday MLK, wish these fucks didn't take you down

i know its a heavy source of traffic but something needs to be done about that "mega thread" in the candy shop LOL. them niggas is self-destructing lol

every couple days, i go in there just to laugh at these niggas cuz its crazy. not only that, if you pop back in within hours on the same day, like 20 pages will have been made since. its fuckin wild.

niggas in there sounding like straight up fiends

Last edited:
i know its a heavy source of traffic but something needs to be done about that "mega thread" in the candy shop LOL. them niggas is self-destructing lol

every couple days, i go in there just to laugh at these niggas cuz its crazy. not only that, if you pop back in within hours on the same day, like 20 pages will have be made since. its fuckin wild.

Funniest thread on here right now, hands down

thread of the year last year imo

Nigga I'll edit ya account if I feel so inclined

You're wack. And you a pussy.
On here editing posts for clout.

And @bluntedfaggot why are you cosigning this nigga like that means he can't fuck with your posts too moron.
Nigga on his dick so much he got lockjaw.
Eww.

every couple days, i go in there just to laugh at these niggas cuz its crazy. not only that, if you pop back in within hours on the same day, like 20 pages will have been made since. its fuckin wild.

We need that fix
source.gif

• Haha
Reactions: TonyDubbz
My black people meet account heating up

hEnQN.gif

I'm outchea in these streets, ladies

Which one yall want the ABW discount?

20200115_194836.jpg

Funniest thread on here right now, hands down

thread of the year last year imo
@Goldie I see you lol'ing and kee'keeing I'm waiting on them accolades, thread been doing major numbers since it started lot of........ members yea members been signing up. Hell I can't even buy one of those t-shirt that was up on the banner instead I'm looking at some craigslist shit, then another one to cheat on my shorty!!! giphy-6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.