Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need my children to show the responsibility with a pet that requires less maintenance on the daily before I get a dog. Plus Im more fond of cats than dogs. I like their arrogance

cats are trash pets

they lack loyalty, you put it outside and its liable to run off, come back for food a few times and then act like it dont even know u

should of got em a rabbit or a goldfish

Last edited:
View attachment 214471

He got an eye disorder that gave em chinky eyes just like me.

Lady at the adoption place says I'm the only person he never hissed at when they tried to pet him..

His name is Gernz

Get its nails clipped. Eyes like that it's not catching shit. No need for you or your kids to be getting scratched up cause the nigga moody if he ain't putting in work.

Get its nails clipped. Eyes like that it's not catching shit. No need for you or your kids to be getting scratched up cause the nigga moody if he ain't putting in work.

All yo kids bout to catch the beats from that cat.

Better have bandaids and Neosporin on deck.

Damn.. I saw Judah post first and thought the shit was a joke.

this nigga done bought an abusive pet into the house... :scust: Bout to scar them kids for life.

Don't nobody want no shit they gotta get beat up by anytime they go to pick it up...

Last edited:
For those who don’t live at home w their parents ...is 8,000.00 dollars too much for a new built in fridge cuz these niggas got me confused and fucked up lol

Today is one of those illustrious why I dont like fucking wit friends of friends. Needed something done, a friend told me to let their friend hold me down. On the strength of them, I let the shit happen. Now something came through where I need in depth info about something their friend did.

My friends friend is ducking me, I communicating wit my friend I direly need this info. They said they gone get wit their friend. Their friend is playing dem like a hoe, so I tell them. Fam, ion know yall dynamic but this person ain't bout to be playing me like a hoe.

My friend so shook of this person that they got the nerve to catch an attitude wit me like I'm the one outta line. Like fam...these is your peoples and I respect that. Whatever dynamics yall got is what yall got. But this person ain't bout to just play wit me.

Now I'm facing wit ruining a friendship to check someone that I dont even fuck wit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back