Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got called a 'fuckin nigger' the other day while out with my mom.

She was holding up traffic tryna get a parking spot outside of the grocery store then this old white man in a pickup truck circles around our car twice after she parked, rolled his window down screamed it then drove off...

Thank god my mama stopped me from doing anything reckless cause I was about to be Joe budden style chasing the truck down.

Trump really got these crackas feeling themselves, smh...

When's the last time y'all was called nigger?

Had me feeling like it was the 50s or sumn...

Damn thats fucked up. A part of wishes you would have chased him down and beat his ass but end of the day glad your mother got you to chill.

I've never obviously been called the N word but a few years ago I got pulled over by the NYPD. 2 plain clothes officers jump out, ask for my license, started trying to pronounce my name all fucked up before just calling me muhammed.

Then they asked if I had bombs, napalm or grenades in my car.

The one at my window then said "dont lie, I know your kind" before letting me go without a ticket.

Smmfh. Most racist shit that ever happened to me personally.

Wish that happened to me now instead of a younger me, coulda turned it into a nice little payday.

She was holding up traffic tryna get a parking spot outside of the grocery store then this old white man in a pickup truck circles around our car twice after she parked, rolled his window down screamed it then drove off...

Thank god my mama stopped me from doing anything reckless cause I was about to be Joe budden style chasing the truck down.

Damn thats fucked up. A part of wishes you would have chased him down and beat his ass but end of the day glad your mother got you to chill.

I've never obviously been called the N word but a few years ago I got pulled over by the NYPD. 2 plain clothes officers jump out, ask for my license, started trying to pronounce my name all fucked up before just calling me muhammed.

Then they asked if I had bombs, napalm or grenades in my car.

The one at my window then said "dont lie, I know your kind" before letting me go without a ticket.

Smmfh. Most racist shit that ever happened to me personally.

Wish that happened to me now instead of a younger me, coulda turned it into a nice little payday.

Man yall about to raise my pressure.

Best believe if Whis gave chase...his bitch azzz would be scared and callin the police

Man yall about to raise my pressure.

Best believe if Whis gave chase...his bitch azzz would be scared and callin the police
Swear my mama keeps me sane but at the same time she drives me crazy.

I was already telling her about holding up traffic before we got yelled at.

She's the type that knows her kids will kill for her so she just goes about the world carefree pissing off whoever.

I've been in a few altercations because of her cause I'm not gonna let anyone disrespect. But that shit gets tiresome.

Think im falling in love with this bodega sandwich artist.

He doesn't speak much English but that's no issue for me.

I keep some change in my cup holder and start launching them bitches when I encounter road raging idiots and whoever else acting stupid.

Asked my son about some girl texting him yesterday. She was saying I love you and shit. He said that’s his girlfriend. Now I look at the text and he dogging her ass out. Sheesh.

E9767FAF-9E31-4332-87EE-EC120ADFE177.jpeg 8C9579C5-8B24-43AA-B8D4-0A150333A6C7.jpeg

tumblr_pjn8xybY5g1txtch1o1_250.gif
tumblr_pjn8xybY5g1txtch1o2_250.gif

tumblr_pjn8xybY5g1txtch1o3_400.gif
tumblr_pjn8xybY5g1txtch1o4_400.gif

tumblr_pjn8xybY5g1txtch1o5_400.gif
tumblr_pjn8xybY5g1txtch1o6_400.gif

tumblr_pjn8xybY5g1txtch1o7_400.gif
tumblr_pjn8xybY5g1txtch1o8_400.gif

tumblr_pjn8xybY5g1txtch1o9_400.gif
tumblr_pjn8xybY5g1txtch1o10_400.gif

Hoping this flight doesnt delay. This lady sitting a few seats down is annoying as fuck. Good thing I got the premier seats and no one will sit next to me. Id hate if this lady sat next to me.

At the sushi spot with this chick and its bere tings in here. Like every other girl in here is fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back