Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, after I got that letter from the DEA last wk, this mf I ain't spoke to or seen in yrs hmu tryna buy sum drugs last night

giphy.gif
Told u niggas was snitching lol

The real question is....

Why you?

that's what I'm tryna figure out

it was kinda funny at 1st cuz I ain't doin nothin to warrant attention from the DEA, may or may not kno sum associates, that's it

but now I'm a lil noid cuz they kno my name, address & phone #

might call that special agent next wk & do sum follow-up on those case numbers to see what's goin on

it was kinda funny at 1st cuz I ain't doin nothin to warrant attention from the DEA, may or may not kno sum associates, that's it

might call that special agent next wk & do sum follow-up on those case numbers to see what's goin on
You sure you ain't treway?

More than likely a scam fam unless....

11 course meal with wine pairing.

Tomorrow I'm heading to McDonald's. I need a taste of America. Ain't been back in like 2 months

Well like 2-3 years ago beards became extremely trendy.

And everywhere you turned more and more niggaz was rocking beards and women were literally going ape shit over it.

Eventually someone made a beard game matters Facebook group that quickly grew to over a million members...

Shit was dumb. Niggaz just post a pic and instant pussy was being thrown with minimal effort.

Mad women were advertising themselves for nothing.

It was like everyone was under some kind of trance when normal rules of engagement didn't apply. All niggaz in these groups ( they eventually had to make local chapters to adequately distribute all the pussy bring thrown around) had to was just scroll thru and pick a chick and it was ball game..

I think that's where the term 'pick me' started.... Cuz that shit was wild b
can't grow a beard post

I remember i argued some meatbag on here that Hurts couldnt perform better to keep his job at alabama/ in the SEC. he told me "nah your wrong"
Looking this game looks like i was right.

Edit:found it @Elzo69Renaissance .... get yo meatbag ass in here boy. game aint over yet bet still

Last edited:
I remember i argued some meatbag on here that Hurts couldnt perform better to keep his job at alabama/ in the SEC. he told me "nah your wrong"
Looking this game looks like i was right.

Edit:found it @Elzo69Renaissance .... get yo meatbag ass in here boy. game aint over yet bet still
Come join us in the thread brah

He in there

So, after I got that letter from the DEA last wk, this mf I ain't spoke to or seen in yrs hmu tryna buy sum drugs last night

giphy.gif

Might not be the best idea to post about this shit online. But I'm here for the entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back