Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where? I thought it's been pretty calm around here.

I didnt sense any tension other than @HarryHippie being pretty pissed about dude getting the boot lol
me and my lil brother goldie in the thread about some cat i never heard of that Du made a thread about

me and beta in the nba thread

harry hippie wants me to delete him from the internet at the end of the year...tf??

CTB in general, although i must say, he's been on his best behavior the past few days. The timeout must've done him some good

I hadnt been around much this week and this the thanks i get? tuh

me and my lil brother goldie in the thread about some cat i never heard of that Du made a thread about

harry hippie wants me to delete him from the internet at the end of the year...tf??

CTB in general, although i must say, he's been on his best behavior the past few days. The timeout must've done him some good

I've had nothing but pleasant exchanges with the community today

:hahaha:

When was I on timeout?

Ms Anita brought Lalah Hathaway out so she could drill shit, then Ms Anita stepped back to the stage and you realize “she really is the GOAT”

it was like looking in a mirror

i wish you all well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back