Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall seen that pelaton commercial where this slim chick gets the pelaton bike as a gift from her husband and in one year it changes her and shit.

So I just ran into an article that said the commercial was offensive and sexist. Reason why? What does a husband buying his wife a bike to stay in shape say about the husband or standards of beauty and fat shaming and some oher shit.

Man so much wrong with this. #1. What if the wife really wanted one and thats why the husband got it? #2. Whats wrong with a husband/wife wanting their wife to stay how they are attracted to them? #3. If a mfer, regardless of gender, is ashamed of being fat, mix in a few salads a few times a week and get a gym membership.

I feel like mfers today just look for shit to get offended with. and the fucked up thing is the rest of us get so exhausted with the topic of people being offended we shut out real examples of people taking real offense. These mfers cheapened the fuck out of being offended.

And funny enough its more dudes that are getting offended by this than women.

shit was just on the evening news tonight. This shit is fuckin ridiculous. Muhfuckas just getting offended just to be offended. Not a real reason, just to be that way and post it. It's this age of fake enlightenment and it's only gonna get worse from here.

Someone better put Chris Hanson on notice. Lol

that nigga been out.

CS1XyCDVEAAOe8S.jpg

Dude been out for 3-4 years now. Unless he got knocked again for some petty shit.

I wanna do something stupid.

Like drop an LS1 in a Pontiac Fiero.

maaaaaaaaaaaaaan, V8 Archie been sellin LSx kits for the Fiero forever, those ain't even stupid no more.

Back inna day I was gonna try to cop an 86 GT and do a L98 swap with a V8 Archie kit but I was too deep off into Mustangs to get around to it. If I did it today I'd prolly just do a 3800 SC swap and maybe do an updated dash and convert the center console glovebox to a subwoofer for some decent sounds.

maaaaaaaaaaaaaan, V8 Archie been sellin LSx kits for the Fiero forever, those ain't even stupid no more.

Back inna day I was gonna try to cop an 86 GT and do a L98 swap with a V8 Archie kit but I was too deep off into Mustangs to get around to it. If I did it today I'd prolly just do a 3800 SC swap and maybe do an updated dash and convert the center console glovebox to a subwoofer for some decent sounds.
I've had my eyes out for a GT for a while. All the ones I find are beat to hell or have fire damage.

I aint paying more than 600 for one either.

This is a 4G63 swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back